Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Blackpool vs Brighton & Hove Albion ****Official Match Thread****

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
I haven't had to ring in for about a year, so hope the numbers are still valid. We have arranged that I will give them till 2.30.

Cheers Uncle C. Give me love to Stortford (still miss it...)

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Doing alright glas, considering we had two feet of snow during the week. How are you?
yes OK thanks (not often I can say that eh!)change of DR helps
I did think of you when seeing the news about the snow there

Sweeney Todd

Apr 24, 2008
Oxford/Lancing
The pitch looks like Worthing beach at low tide.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Baldock discussion on Radio Sussex. I think Baldock may have been allocated the second striker role for this game instead of Tex? (got his wishes) I prefer Tex and I much prefer Lualua to both of them.

But I have not see enough of Baldock yet. Not sure how much acceleration he has got? Fast enough to catch Arsenal unawares. Much appreciated that goal. Cheered me up no end.

We are giving Tex practice for the benefit of Liverpool. Likewise, we got Elliott Bennett up to match fitness for Norwich. But when it comes down to it, all players are just on loan for a bit.

Last edited:

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Pressure on JFC today. Needs a performance.

Why? Because he was marked out a game by arsenals international midfield? There is no more pressure on JFC than any other player.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Crap pitch so CH has picked the 'stronger' player.

Very crap pitch indeed!

Screenshot from 2015-01-31 14:32:03.png

@AdrianHarms

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Why? Because he was marked out a game by arsenals international midfield? There is no more pressure on JFC than any other player.

No, because he has been consistently poor, bringing very little to the team (unless you like 5-yard backwards passes).

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
No nothing to do with arsenal. Because he's got Tex breathing down his neck. Of course there's pressure.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
What the **** is going on ? Has Oyston sabotaged the away commentary this afternoon ?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I thought Blackpool relaid their pitch during the summer.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here