Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Blackpool vs Brighton and Hove Albion ***Official Match Thread***

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Orlandi injured again?

I was thinking the same thing, but to have him on the bench would mean Agustien or David drop out and that would seem harsh as they have been in the team, so maybe just no space on the bench and no need for him with those two there?

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Ipswich, Leeds and Reading could well all lose today. We win by more than 2 goals and we are in the playoffs for year end. Simples

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I have faith in the Buckles. Seemed they beefed him up to strengthen his muscles, but in doing so interfered with his darts of pace. His injury-proneness hasn't disappeared, but his touch won't have failed him and I can see him feeling settled into his newer shape and loft some floaters for Ulloa to aggressively steer his head toward. Kthwack and gachoom!

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Love the team selection today! PIG back, 2 up front, Kaz on the bench - Ah feel good, de de de de de de, I knew that Ah would, de de de de de de!

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
Looks like we've got most of the in form players (bar Calderon and Buckley) in the team today. Ince needs to impose himself at an away ground though.

Hoping by playing Buckley then he'll eventually start finding some form because we know what he's capable off. Always got Lua Lua to come on if Buckley is poor again.

Yeah I'd like to see Ince get stuck in as he looks like he could be the midfield 'bully' that we need(?).
I'd also like to see Kazenga get a good half hour or so.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
I was thinking the same thing, but to have him on the bench would mean Agustien or David drop out and that would seem harsh as they have been in the team, so maybe just no space on the bench and no need for him with those two there?

Given the state of their pitch I think I would much rather have Andrews and Agustien on the bench than Orlandi.......horses for courses :lol:

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
I know already that Canter isn't going to help us out with which Ince he is talking about when we get underway - could be any of 3 (inc manager)

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
I know already that Canter isn't going to help us out with which Ince he is talking about when we get underway - could be any of 3 (inc manager)

I doubt he has even realised

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Given the state of their pitch I think I would much rather have Andrews and Agustien on the bench than Orlandi.......horses for courses :lol:

Pitch looked OK on TV recently, but bad weather yesterday so I think it will be heavy and if so not an Orlandi (or David) pitch

The Brighton Buzz

Falmer here we come
Jan 31, 2008
No problem. :)

Line-up looks strong. Barnes & Ulloa seem to link up really well.
Only doubt is Buckley. He's been dire for the best part of 1.5 seasons imo...

Agree surely Lua Lua has got to start in front of him on performances. In fact would rather see Solly March given a chance instead of Buckley. Having said that he owes us a performance perhaps he will get a hat-trick today.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Buckley wants to put in some better performances - now would be a good time.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here