Blackpool vs Brighton and Hove Albion ***Official Match Thread***

BHA96

May 4, 2009
HH
Is there a live Stream for tommorrow?

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
I'm prepared to give this 37 hours before kick-off idea a go - we need some new ideas. Credit to the lad for some (unintentional) innovation. Let's see what happens and then pile in later. About 39 hours later.
Thank you cowboy from an Indian....native American. ..

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
blackpool.png
brighton-and-hove-albion.png

Blackpool defender Kirk Broadfoot starts a four-match suspension after being shown a straight red card during their 1-1 Boxing Day draw with Leeds.

Ricardo Fuller and Isaiah Osbourne (both hamstring) are out, but Angel Martinez is set return to the squad.
Brighton winger Kazenga LuaLua can return after being suspended for the 3-2 defeat at Charlton on Boxing Day.
Defender Bruno will be assessed, while goalkeeper Tomasz Kuszczak is fit after recovering from a stomach injury.​

MATCH FACTS

Head To Head

• Brighton won 6-1 the last time these teams met, in a Championship fixture at the Amex in April. At Bloomfield Road last season, the teams drew 1-1. Ashley Barnes scored in both fixtures for Brighton last season including two at the Amex.

• Brighton's last win at Blackpool was in September 2000, since when they have made five visits, drawing three times and losing twice.

• This is the 27th meeting between the teams, all of which have been league games. They have each won nine times and there have been eight draws.

Blackpool

• Blackpool drew 1-1 with Leeds on Boxing Day to end a run of four consecutive defeats.

• Their current run of five matches without a win is the joint-longest current winless run in the Championship - a record they share with Doncaster.

• Blackpool have won just one of their last five matches played at Bloomfield Road. Their only victory at home since 19 October was a 2-0 win against Sheffield Wednesday.

Brighton & Hove Albion

• Brighton's 3-2 defeat at Charlton on Boxing Day was only their second defeat in their last eleven matches.

• Oscar Garcia's side have collected exactly half (16) of their 32 points so far this season away from home.

• Brighton have lost three of the 11 matches played away from the Amex this season.

Country Seagull

Jan 11, 2013
• Their current run of five matches without a win is the joint-longest current winless run in the Championship - a record they share with Doncaster.

• Blackpool have won just one of their last five matches played at Bloomfield Road. Their only victory at home since 19 October was a 2-0 win against Sheffield Wednesday.

We don't have a chance, suppose we should be thankful they're not in the bottom 6

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Congrats on the worse official thread of all time.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
3pm sunday afternoon feels so much further away from 12noon sunday, than 3pm saturday afternoon feels from 12noon saturday.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
I didn't like there not being an Albion match yesterday but now I'm glad it's today!

I would much rather it was yesterday.
At least I'd be starting to get over a crushing defeat.

Just ignore me. I checked the clock on the computer and saw it was 2:10. Spanish time, obviously :dunce:

My only excuse is that I just got back from Portugal which is the same time zone as UK (although God only knows why, but that's another story).

Or maybe I´m just getting old? Or got old?

I need a siesta. Wake me up nearer kickoff.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here