Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Blackpool game suspended - fans on the pitch

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Why all the sympathy for Hudds fans - god I wish it was us playing up there today would've been far more entertaining than any game of football and we'd have had huge numbers on there with them!

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Heard on Talksport that the fans were trying to break into the directors' area. I am surprised that Bellotti hasn't offered his consultancy services on how to escape invasions and grow a skin as thick as a rhinoceros.

[tweet]594495806914301952[/tweet]

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
As long as they don't do anything terrible, hopefully they will not be labelled Hooligans like we were by the ignorant media. I think the press may be a bit more savvy 19 years on.

are you serious? The press was bad 19 ago. It's had 19 years to get worse.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
just read the bbc report.
Pathetic response from Lee Clarke and the media. Very very reminiscent of 96.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
It probably wont lead to a points deduction next year just a fine for failing to control the fans and that wont worry them because it will fall at Oystons feet which is who their protests were aimed at.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Clark added: "I love football and I didn't want to be involved in anything like this. As soon as it happened I went straight into the dressing room and I didn't go back out. It's a sad, sad day for football."

Unreal,
You've always been a shit manager Clark, that's obvious. But you're clearly absolutely clueless as to the wider issues as well. Pick up your paycheque from the Oystens by all means, that's what you're there for after all. But keep yer trap shut about what those fans are trying to achieve for THEIR club - because they will still be there LONG after you've left the payroll, you useless geordie tit.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Why all the sympathy for Hudds fans - god I wish it was us playing up there today would've been far more entertaining than any game of football and we'd have had huge numbers on there with them!

Shut it, you soft southern shandy drinking blouse wearing poof.

We are all poor from Huddersfield, wearing clogs and t shirts in the snow and we spent our hard earned farthings going to Blackpool for a drink and a cheap shag, and we're met with hooligans ruining our day out. Dreadful scenes.

Having said that, oysters are odious wankers who shouldn't be anywhere near a football club and the FA and Football league are culpable again...wankers!

DumLum

Oct 24, 2009
West, West, West Sussex.

We are all poor from Huddersfield, wearing clogs and t shirts in the snow and we spent our hard earned farthings going to Blackpool for a drink and a cheap shag, and we're met with hooligans ruining our day out. Dreadful scenes.

Having said that, oysters are odious wankers who shouldn't be anywhere near a football club and the FA and Football league are culpable again...wankers!

Out of interest, do they charge you to take your whippet to a game these days?

TangerineArmy

Jan 29, 2015
Cheers guys for your support. I wasn't there today as my daughter's 4th birthday, and there are things more important than football.

But well done to our fans and our chairman should now offer a refund to udders fans (but he won't)

Again during protest oystains were chuckling and flicking vs but weren't as this happened Nearly got in there https://twitter.com/MartynJenks11/status/594545532049223681

Doesn't matter if we r docked points as we currently have no club. Utp and good luck next season

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Good for the Blackpool fans. Keep at 'em Tangerines.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Out of interest, do they charge you to take your whippet to a game these days?

Never had a whippet I am afraid...I have a Rhodesian ridgeback and American pit bull as status cymbals though. Do you want your drive done?

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

:ban: Outrageous

We drink Neudorf Chardonnay, if you please. New Zealand 2012-Moutere Nelson.

You northerners can't even abuse people properly.

carlzeiss

May 19, 2009
Amazonia
Total respect to this chap , possibly the first ever pitch invasion by mobility scooter :thumbsup:

Attachments

• blackpool_3289504b.jpg
    blackpool_3289504b.jpg
    219.8 KB · Views: 252

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here