Blackburn v Middlesbrough stream

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Just got back: L Jutkiewicz: I thought he looked a good target man. However, he is not an automatic choice of M'Bro. PS: I also think Huddersfield must be a good side, because a striker like Rhodes cannot be any good without supply.

Sorry Perseus. Think I am missing a trick here. At 21:19 you posted, Just got back: L Jutkiewicz: I thought he looked a good target man. the game was still on. Were you at the game?

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
I think even if they won the league, their fans would still want Kean out..

They'd be like "WE DIDN'T WIN BY 20 POINTS KEAN OUT SACK THE BOARD SACK THE TEAM"

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Sorry Perseus. Think I am missing a trick here. At 21:19 you posted, Just got back: L Jutkiewicz: I thought he looked a good target man. the game was still on. Were you at the game?

Not clear writing. I thought L Jutkiewicz looked exceptional when I saw him before. Now he looks very good indeed, at least as good as Lambert.

I don't think we should get over-excited about our team w/o looking at some of the opposition teams this year: they look very good as well.

But Danny Murphy looked like a speeded up version of Dicker with experience. Bit of a scoop signing and he did not show his age.

I think we have got to get Vicente fit to give the opponents something to worry about.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports