Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Blackburn v Middlesbrough stream

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Just got back: L Jutkiewicz: I thought he looked a good target man. However, he is not an automatic choice of M'Bro. PS: I also think Huddersfield must be a good side, because a striker like Rhodes cannot be any good without supply.

Marxo

Aug 7, 2011
Ghent, Belgium
Very difficult to predict results in this division, anyone can beat anyone. Any team that can sustain a string of results could steal a march on the rest, I know who my money's on :)

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I'm honestly not convinced that in the long term, this is actually a good result for us! Would have preferred a draw I think.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Boro look superb. Emnes and Carayol both excellent.

Blackpool must be in some great form to have put 4 past them last week.

Compare that with us against Sheffield Wednesday, and then Watford though. One a walk in the park, the other a struggle to hold on...

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Just seen the last ten minutes or so Danny Murphy, ex-Liverpool, now Blackburn looks like he could cause trouble to teams in the Championship.

From the little I saw both teams looked very good but fallible with weaknesses and strengths. It is going to be a hell of a fight for promotion this year with a dozen teams and not much to choose between them. The sooner Vicente gets fit the better.

Last edited:

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
So called fans chanting Keane Out.
Wankers

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here