Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

*** Blackburn Rovers v Brighton & Hove Albion - Tuesday 01/4 @ 7:45pm - OFFICIAL ***

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Warren will give them some stick

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

permission-to-panic-and-run-around-like-headless-chickens.png

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I'm afraid that team selection just proves Garcia hasn't got the balls to manage in this division. What does he think is going to happen??? We got nine games left and we probably need to win 6 of them and he picks the same players that has lost the last three...He is afraid to drop senior players and to give players sitting on the bench chopping at the bit, a go in the side....In fact it's such a bad selection anyone would think he is doing it on purpose.

We've got 8 games left including tonight.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
come on albion what ever happens tonight i will love you!!!!!!

we all love them ...............................just not the way they are playing at the moment

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
People moaning about the team before the game even starts... tiresome. Lets see what happens, I dont mind the look of that side. Would have maybe had March in or Stephens in but 3 bad results does not a poor team make! Lets give the lads a chance before moaning eh.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Same old players getting rewarded for failure again then???....Someone should tell Garcia he can change a losing side. He's quick enough to do it when we win.

Win at Bolton, and the next game he left out our two best players.

Nail on the head, he loves rotating the squad when players have had great games, but doesn't drop players when they have shockers. Crisis, it's a crisis!!

Last edited:

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
People moaning about the team before the game even starts... tiresome. Lets see what happens, I dont mind the look of that side. Would have maybe had March in or Stephens in but 3 bad results does not a poor team make! Lets give the lads a chance before

moaning eh.

is that not exactly what is being said

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here