Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Black Friday - what are you hoping to get for an absolute bargain

HHGull

BZ fan club
Dec 29, 2011
Looking for a deal on a Nintendo Switch OLED but haven’t found any actual deals yet
Smyths have just reduced theirs to £269

AstroSloth

Dec 29, 2020
A couple years ago Amazon did 40% off any warehouse purchase.

I got a pair of £300 headphones for £100 after discounts and their only defect was one button not working that doesn't really matter.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Thanks but price is £299.90 less £60 which is quite a bit more than the ongoing discounts that give me a price of £192. I think I might just have to bite the bullet if nothing better comes up by tomorrow. It's a decent saving already in fairness, I'm just greedy.

I did get some more Alfa stuff from Mopar at 25% off, so Black Friday (week) still working for me

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I got some decent Carharrt gear for casual wear and some Magnum patrol boots for work. Saved a decent wedge on things I needed to buy anyway. Happy with that.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I needed the things I bought. I don’t buy on credit so I had saved a bit for what I needed, thought I’d hold fire until BF to see if they came up. What would have cost me 185 cost me 110.
Not sure what there is to moan about there but it’s NSC, someone could lose a pound coin and find a twenty note and still moan about the poind coin on here for weeks 😂

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Not sure what there is to moan about there but it’s NSC, someone could lose a pound coin and find a twenty note and still moan about the poind coin on here for weeks 😂
Is that an analogy for the whole Potter /de Zerbi thing?

chrisg

Apr 9, 2012
Any actual genuine good deals - can you post them in here.

NOW tv offered me Sky cinema for £2.99 a month for couple of months.
75% off usual price , won’t save much, but accepted it for the films over Winter.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
It may not specifically be Black Friday but the Nike sale thing which started today is about as good as they do...

Lots of stuff on sale, and then use code SPRINT23 to take a further 25% off that (applies to most full price too).

My tactic is to go to their sale, use the filter to select stuff that already has 40-50% and 50%+ off and then further filter on styles/sizes etc. Picked up some stuff for the kids' Christmas presents at very good prices. Link...

https://www.nike.com/gb/w/sale-3yaep

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here