Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bit of perspective for the moaners

watsongooal

Jul 7, 2003
Chislehurst
Just 2 years ago we were playing Yeovil on this fixture at the withdean.

Were you there?

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
We all know where we've come from but with the state the club is in now, I don't think there's anything wrong with having loftier expectations.

Feb 14, 2010
Pack it in, a couple of years ago the club were still recovering from the loss of the goldstone. Now Brighton are back, get the biggest gates by some distance in the division and with that comes expectation. Expectation is not moaning. The players have to deliver or they have got to go. Just ask Tony.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker

Were you there?

Show me someone content to lose and I'll show you a loser.

Facts are, that was then and this is now.

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset

Were you there?

Who cares,... were you at Hereford, Newcastle, Goldstone, Highbury, Wembley(x3)... Millennium.... it doesn't make it any easier to stomach Barnes and f***ing Dicker..... DOES IT?

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Yes, I was there and I was at Gillingham as well. What's you point???...That just because we now have our stadium we should all be so grateful and just be happy with everything, despite paying in excess of 5/6 hundred pounds a year???

watsongooal

Jul 7, 2003
Chislehurst
No my point is the growth we have made in such a short space of time. And no I hate losing but we have played a team that will there or there abouts and should of had a point. Twitter is full of twats called for poyet which is ridiculous. We do need a plan b and no I don't like dicker and would of played Hammond but as palace have shown if we go on a run we will be back up there.

By the way not I wasn't at the Yeovil game and not sure why I put that.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
We're in a position now that only two previous managers in our entire history have got us to, Mullery first time round, and Barry Lloyd (and OK, maybe Cattlin for a while). I'm not moaning. Yes, we could do with Didier Drogba on loan, but.............................

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
Yes, I was there and I was at Gillingham as well. What's you point???...That just because we now have our stadium we should all be so grateful and just be happy with everything, despite paying in excess of 5/6 hundred pounds a year???

Equally do you think that it is right now because we have a new stadium that we should beat every team we play ?

Plus when does the cost of a ST guarentee anything?

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
The bit of perspective drivel just does not wash. You either make progress or fall backwards. That is the same whether it's a football team, an F1 team or a sweet factory. We have been a bloody shambles for weeks now and Poyet has no clue what to do about it. He either welcomes fresh ideas and faces on the training side of things or fucks off being stuck doing the same thing week in week out

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here