Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Bissouma

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Skys MOTM today, looks back to his best under a more progressive manager than he had last season

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Skys MOTM today, looks back to his best under a more progressive manager than he had last season
Shame it's with a shit house club-horrible cheats

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Been talking any ‘spurs fan’ I meet that he is far better than they’ve seen. Little lazy at times today but was decent. Lots of little passes distort the stats Sky etc love so much but he did well. Shame we didn’t keep him as he’d be perfect for us right now.

fly high

Aug 25, 2011
in a house
Been talking any ‘spurs fan’ I meet that he is far better than they’ve seen. Little lazy at times today but was decent. Lots of little passes distort the stats Sky etc love so much but he did well. Shame we didn’t keep him as he’d be perfect for us right now.
Didn’t have much choice, he refused to sign a new contract.

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
He’s had a rough ride - now showing what we knew of him. He’ll be good this season. With Cac going we can only hope we end up with a decent DMF who will complete our squad.

Arthritic Toe

Nov 25, 2005
Swindon
He was superb today - the player he was for us.
I know its the first game - but really interesting how the manager has changed things. Some players - especially Biss will flourish under Postacogli (however you spell it), others, like Son, looked completely lost - and will need to adapt fast. I suspect Kane would have struggled with the system too.

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
I know its the first game - but really interesting how the manager has changed things. Some players - especially Biss will flourish under Postacogli (however you spell it), others, like Son, looked completely lost - and will need to adapt fast. I suspect Kane would have struggled with the system too.
But still ended up with a couple of goals

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Conte was clearly a manager who’s style didn’t suit him & limited his performances
Pretty much the same as Trossard and Sanchez with RDZ really - which is why I wouldn't be booing either of them (and wouldn't be booing RDZ either - his 'my way or the highway' stance is an essential part of his managerial arsena): Conte was just making an arse of himself.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Pretty much the same as Trossard and Sanchez with RDZ really - which is why I wouldn't be booing either of them (and wouldn't be booing RDZ either - his 'my way or the highway' stance is an essential part of his managerial arsena): Conte was just making an arse of himself.
Trossard’s best spell at Brighton was under RDZ. He was immense. I could provide stats but I’m sure you can find them. He’s problems started when he decided not to sign a contract extension and go after a bigger, better deal. Sulk, sulk, sulk, what a taunt. Pretty sure he was tapped up by Arsenal also.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Absolutely - he was completely wasted. He played him in the middle of a narrow midfield and all he ever got to do was make 5-yard passes to the left or right.
And then get shouted at by a be-wigged Andy Williams lookalikee ponce.

1691959939491.png

1691960054167.png

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
The Kane point is interesting, I think you maybe correct, plus the manager won't let you stroll through games like he had been for last couple of years for Spurs

The Munich move will be interesting.

Badger Boy

Mr Badger
Jan 28, 2016
The Kane point is interesting, I think you maybe correct, plus the manager won't let you stroll through games like he had been for last couple of years for Spurs

The Munich move will be interesting.
I must have been mistaken in thinking that Kane scored 30 Premier League goals last season and hit 4 goals in the final friendly he played.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
I must have been mistaken in thinking that Kane scored 30 Premier League goals last season and hit 4 goals in the final friendly he played.
I'm not denying that, but he was set up playing in a certain way which is now going to be completely different.

Scoring a lot of goals and not being able to press can give hand in hand.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here