Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Bissouma

South west gull

Nov 3, 2021
Gave his shirt to someone in the crowd at halftime what's that all about.personally the sooner he goes the better

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

Bit confused by the Bissouma phobia. Sure he’s out of form but there’s a few in that category

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
I must have been at a different game, I thought he played well, with passion as well. I understand the substitution, so he is available for the next game, which clearly proves he is very much in Potters plans and vital. Why are people getting their pitchforks out and starting to criticise one of the best players to have put on the stripes.

Come on folks….

essbee1

Jun 25, 2014
I must have been at a different game, I thought he played well, with passion as well. I understand the substitution, so he is available for the next game, which clearly proves he is very much in Potters plans and vital. Why are people getting their pitchforks out and starting to criticise one of the best players to have put on the stripes.

Come on folks….

I haven't seen any of his raking runs from midfield for ages. Seems to drift in and out of games where once he was
everywhere. Same for Trossard, Maupay, Sanchez, March, etc

Cucurella and Dunk are the only players who have maintained their level in my opinion. Maybe they're just jaded. It
must be soul destroying to see chances being created and not taken.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Gave his shirt to someone in the crowd at halftime what's that all about.personally the sooner he goes the better

It's rare to see a player give a shirt to someone in the crowd at half time, but you are reading far too much into it. Lots of players change their shirts for a fresh clean one at half time. Maybe he saw someone he knew and decided to give it to them then rather than at the end of the match (maybe he knew they were one of the early leavers so wouldn't be there :moo:).

I can't believe people actually want Biss to go. Yesterday wasn't his best game by a long shot, but he still played well, you could see his frustration levels boiling over though so the sub was sensible. Yes he's out of form at the moment, but so are about 90% of the squad. Every player goes through a dip in form, it's a shame all of ours have decided to have the dip at the same time.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Come on folks….

I have a suspicion that the players play according to Potter's instructions. I suspect Biss played according to instructions yesterday.

I discussed the game with my Liverpudlian pal yesterday evening (he watched it on the box) and one of the topics was the lack of oomph in Liverpool's midfield. The reason for that was the positioning and movement of our midfield. Football isn't all about raking runs, sliding tackles, and derring do.

The reason Klopp is complimentary about us is because we make it hard for them. Not in an 'in your face' Bumley way, but in a clever way.

Biss did his job yesterday. We are not in division 3 any more, and there is stuff going on out on the pitch that I suspect none of us understand.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold

Come on folks….

Totally agree, l must have been at the same game as you lol. His best performance for quite a while l thought.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Dear oh dear. Had a decent half, was injured just before HT and thought he was coming off, so handed his shirt to a kid.

Yeah, flame him. :shrug:

Those shirts won't be worn again come the end of the season, so why not make a young fans' day and hand it to them? A lovely gesture l thought.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade

Come on folks….

Dear oh dear. Had a decent half, was injured just before HT and thought he was coming off, so handed his shirt to a kid.

Yeah, flame him. :shrug:

This and this

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Salah gave his shirt to someone in the crowd that wasn’t in the away end when subbed ..what’s that all about ..sooner he’s off the better

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
Not sure it’s a lack of passion or commitment. Think the opening 20 mins before the goal we were good. After the goal seems more of people try to hard to make things happen not doing basics right. Not just Bissouma but everyone. Sort of thing that happens in the middle of a bad run. Personally bar the ludicrous penalty he gave away he played well

South west gull

Nov 3, 2021
Not sure it’s a lack of passion or commitment. Think the opening 20 mins before the goal we were good. After the goal seems more of people try to hard to make things happen not doing basics right. Not just Bissouma but everyone. Sort of thing that happens in the middle of a bad run. Personally bar the ludicrous penalty he gave away he played well
Not sure it works with bousomma & McAllister in same side

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
I hope the players have to pay for all those shirts they give away. When every last penny is milked from the fans (don't mention season ticket sharing!) and the players earn an average annual salary every week they really ought to refund the club for all those freebies they give away - that could have made the club a lot of money through the club shop!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here