Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Bissouma Instagram ‘drama’?

SeagullsoverLondon

NSC Patron
Jun 20, 2021
No, going to have to disagree with you on that one. Saw him at Spurs away (not so long ago) and Man United at home and he was excellent, especially the Spurs game.
This. Some people are spouting utter nonsense about him downing tools.
He has not been as consistently good as last season, that is true, but he has had injuries and other issues to deal with. People don't say it about other players if they have the odd off game.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
This. Some people are spouting utter nonsense about him downing tools.
He has not been as consistently good as last season, that is true, but he has had injuries and other issues to deal with. People don't say it about other players if they have the odd off game.

All depends on agendas.

The Maupay Outers would have clutched their pearls as they swooned to the floor if he'd missed all the decent chances Welbeck failed to convert.
Yet as it's Welbz that missed them they aren't even mentioned as they choose to applaud his 'overall contribution' instead.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Facebook reports this morning and now I’ve just checked to confirm, he’s taken down every photo on the photo sharing site that relates in any way to Brighton and club. Only has 10 images now.

If throwing toys out the pram I’m changing my stance too on the likes of Villa and hope he fecks off somewhere sideways rather than to a huge club. Just whoever will pay the most. Seems like can only be bothered when he wants to (quite regularly) and has got away with it often for being (on his day) one of our best ever players. Something tells me in 5 years time we won’t be saying the same thing however.

Court case apparently all over and settled out of court? Shirley that’s not the reason for cutting back social media in so specific a fashion?

…..

Attachments

• F772F6F0-4AF3-4812-8EFA-91FC5E88F06A.jpeg
    F772F6F0-4AF3-4812-8EFA-91FC5E88F06A.jpeg
    146.8 KB · Views: 288

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
:drama:

Curryisgreat

Dec 9, 2010
There is no, and never was, a fecking court case!

True. However, it’s worthwhile pointing out that he is (as far as I’m aware) still released under investigation. Therefore he could still be charged at any point while this is the case…

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
Who gives a toss what he puts on social media?
If he is here next season great and he has my support if he goes then he just another player from another club, no sleep lost here

Sent from my CPH2173 using Tapatalk

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
The hilarious thing is he has kept a post from the club's awards saying how happy he is to be there.

MASSIVE fail from the 'b1tch' in post 1 :)

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Some people say that in terms of urban development, Hastings is about 30 years behind Brighton.

The O.P. makes a good case that it is more than just urban development where our Hastings cousins are ‘a bit behind’.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
'Bissouma Instagram 'drama'?'?

More like HastingsSeagull NSC 'drama'... ???

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
How can he "settle out of court" in a criminal case ?

Wouldn't that basically be bribing a witness and perverting the course of Justice ?

Sometimes reading NSC is like stumbling across the FeMail section of the daily fail, circa 1975.

"Top researchers in Sweden shows that the best way to keep your man happy is....."

:facepalm:

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
My favourite bit of this is "Facebook reports this morning..." as if its Michael Buerk intoning the latest intel from ****ing Reuters.

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
Nothing to see here. It’s just stupid click bait “news”. He could have deleted old posts for any number of reasons. Stop reading too much into it.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
"this club event" :lolol:

The guy downed tools a while ago. I'm grateful for all his good performances prior to him acting like a brat. Played his part in helping us establish ourselves in the PL and I really think if he doesn't let being a total wazzock get in the way of his career he can be one of the best.

Now sadly, for me, sentiment is in short supply. Get off the wage bill. Clearly wants to move on.

It's amazing we went on a run of 5 wins, 3 draws and 1 defeat in the last 9 games of the season considering we played a lot of those games with 10 men after Bissouma downed tools.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here