Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Bissouma Instagram ‘drama’?

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Facebook reports this morning and now I’ve just checked to confirm, he’s taken down every photo on the photo sharing site that relates in any way to Brighton and club. Only has 10 images now.

If throwing toys out the pram I’m changing my stance too on the likes of Villa and hope he fecks off somewhere sideways rather than to a huge club. Just whoever will pay the most. Seems like can only be bothered when he wants to (quite regularly) and has got away with it often for being (on his day) one of our best ever players. Something tells me in 5 years time we won’t be saying the same thing however.

Court case apparently all over and settled out of court? Shirley that’s not the reason for cutting back social media in so specific a fashion?

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Bissouma might well leave the club this summer , he might actually have decided that he wants to leave - and has personally already checked out. Who knows. But at least then we will be spared this rather tedious amateur psychology looking for clues on his social media (and his post match / goal celebrations/ demeanour is another one) that “prove” it.

PS . FWIW He left up this post from the club awards. Which means ??

https://www.instagram.com/p/CdavUBfsv7l/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Facebook reports this morning and now I’ve just checked to confirm, he’s taken down every photo on the photo sharing site that relates in any way to Brighton and club. Only has 10 images now.

If throwing toys out the pram I’m changing my stance too on the likes of Villa and hope he fecks off somewhere sideways rather than to a huge club. Just whoever will pay the most. Seems like can only be bothered when he wants to (quite regularly) and has got away with it often for being (on his day) one of our best ever players. Something tells me in 5 years time we won’t be saying the same thing however.

Court case apparently all over and settled out of court? Shirley that’s not the reason for cutting back social media in so specific a fashion?

First reported 'bout a week ago?

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead

So you’re not sure what is going on but have drawn your own conclusions anyway ? Maybe he has just grown up a little and decided (like all grown ups) that Facebook, Instagram etc are a pile of shite. Bissouma is the best Albion player I have ever seen. I hope he stays. If he doesn’t then no worries. Same as it ever was.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Could be for any number of reasons. Tidying up his social media, growing and thinking his old photos are silly... whatever really. Doesn't have any photos of him playing for Mali either, so a pretty good chance would be he has a new football boot deal or something. Or maybe he just hates Brighton and particularly those using the phrase "Facebook reports this morning".

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
It’s not uncommon.

I don’t have any pictures of me playing for Brighton and Hove Albion on my Instagram either.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla

How can he "settle out of court" in a criminal case ?

Wouldn't that basically be bribing a witness and perverting the course of Justice ?

GloryDays

Jul 5, 2011
Leyton, E10.
Bissouma might well leave the club this summer , he might actually have decided that he wants to leave - and has personally already checked out. Who knows. But at least then we will be spared this rather tedious amateur psychology looking for clues on his social media (and his post match / goal celebrations/ demeanour is another one) that “prove” it.

PS . FWIW He left up this post from the club awards. Which means ??

https://www.instagram.com/p/CdavUBfsv7l/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

"this club event" :lolol:

The guy downed tools a while ago. I'm grateful for all his good performances prior to him acting like a brat. Played his part in helping us establish ourselves in the PL and I really think if he doesn't let being a total wazzock get in the way of his career he can be one of the best.

Now sadly, for me, sentiment is in short supply. Get off the wage bill. Clearly wants to move on.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester

There is no, and never was, a fecking court case!

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Social media managers are pretty shit hot at making sure clients feeds are current. It's not unusual for these accounts to change regularly.

Non-famous people do it too. I tidied up my Instagram page a couple of weeks ago - photos I thought were super cool when I was 25 are now utterly shit at 37.

We had a massive thread about that too.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here