Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Bissouma Instagram ‘drama’?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Hang on. You can’t start that sentence then not give us the answer…

. . . .make sure his dinner is ready on time, and that you always look your best, and never speak out of turn. :shrug:

:wink:

CaergybiGull

Aug 13, 2020
Caergybi, Ynys Môn
Can I point out that those of you who claim to have something called “OCD” clearly are wrong. Otherwise you’d give the proper name of “CDO”.

Also, the OP is a truly awful sentiment (as are those that concur), just how ungrateful can you get?

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
Can I point out that those of you who claim to have something called “OCD” clearly are wrong. Otherwise you’d give the proper name of “CDO”.

Also, the OP is a truly awful sentiment (as are those that concur), just how ungrateful can you get?

Surely everyone knows a CDO is a Collateralized Debt Obligation ? :)
Anyway, having re read the thread I can confirm there is only one post concurring with the OP. Beautiful island you live on by the way. Spent a weekend in Trearddur Bay earlier this year.

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila
Facebook reports this morning and now I’ve just checked to confirm, he’s taken down every photo on the photo sharing site that relates in any way to Brighton and club. Only has 10 images now.

If throwing toys out the pram I’m changing my stance too on the likes of Villa and hope he fecks off somewhere sideways rather than to a huge club. Just whoever will pay the most. Seems like can only be bothered when he wants to (quite regularly) and has got away with it often for being (on his day) one of our best ever players. Something tells me in 5 years time we won’t be saying the same thing however.

Court case apparently all over and settled out of court? Shirley that’s not the reason for cutting back social media in so specific a fashion?

Strong stuff that Red Horse.....does all things to your mind.....unless its the shabu!!

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Facebook reports this morning and now I’ve just checked to confirm, he’s taken down every photo on the photo sharing site that relates in any way to Brighton and club. Only has 10 images now.

If throwing toys out the pram I’m changing my stance too on the likes of Villa and hope he fecks off somewhere sideways rather than to a huge club. Just whoever will pay the most. Seems like can only be bothered when he wants to (quite regularly) and has got away with it often for being (on his day) one of our best ever players. Something tells me in 5 years time we won’t be saying the same thing however.

Court case apparently all over and settled out of court? Shirley that’s not the reason for cutting back social media in so specific a fashion?

It’s quite a jump from deleting a few Instagram posts to saying you’d want potentially our best ever player to leave the club at any cost. Relax my friend.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here