Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Birmingham Vs Middlesbrough *****Official Match Thread*****

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
I thought Boro would see off Ipswich easily, so what do I know. Looking at the stats and the string of missed chances, the odds are that it won't happen twice. Brum have gone from being strong play-off contenders to tailing off completely. If we can win there comfortably there is no reason why Boro can't. I expect a Boro stroll to a 2-0 or 3-0 win.

I thought Boro might coast against Ipswich or draw 0-0 (as Ipswich were quite difficult to break down at the Amex after they scored) or even be 1-1 if Ipswich scored first.

This one I think will be 0-1 to Boro, but it could be more? Just how long it will take to score their first goal? From Birmingham I think the best we can expect is one of those surprise goals that come out of nothing and even then 1-3 looks about par.

https://sports.ladbrokes.com/en-gb/...ionship/birmingham-v-middlesbrough/221970856/

0-1 is the expected 5/1. I think I'll save my dosh though.

http://www.statto.com/football/teams/birmingham-city

I want to see the Birmingham team that won 5-2 away at Fulham and 3-0 away at Derby, not the team that lost 0-2 at home to Huddersfield and Rotherham.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
If Birmingham ar winning 1-0 with ten minutes to go, I expect they'll lose 1-2.

Only hope is if it is still 0-0 and Brum get some outrageous luck.. I found it hard to keep awake at the last Burnley match,

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Kooshack out, Buckley on bench

Boro.jpg

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
Ive said it before George Friend out for Boro is a big miss, Brum probably won't be good enough to exploit that mind!

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Bit late to the party, wife, daughter and aunt off to Pictures, just got back from funeral (no prob, wasn't that close), bottle of wine open and just about to have chicken and broccoli pie, where's the f***ing link to the dodgy stream ?

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Luckily I'm going to miss this particular Hoops shitstorm and indeed any updates at all, It's my wedding anniversary and I shall be in the sort of pub that doesn't have Sky getting on the wrong end of some Malbec and worrying a lot. Were Brum. Were loose

Oh, grow some balls, blah blah blah etc. etc.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I thought Boro might coast against Ipswich or draw 0-0
Did you mention that impressive prediction before the game?

If Birmingham ar winning 1-0 with ten minutes to go, I expect they'll lose 1-2.

Only hope is if it is still 0-0 and Brum get some outrageous luck.
So 0-0 is better than 1-0 with 10 minutes to go? I'm not sure you've got the hang of this football lark.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Well I'm gonna pacing around the house like an ally cat on heat....

i can't see Birmingham getting anything outta this, so the best I'm hoping for is a one goal margin win for Middlesbrough with an injury and a red card thrown in for good measure.

But, you never know brum could surprise them, and a red card, a few injuries why not and the manager goes potty gets sent to the stands and banned from the home game....

That just shows my level of fantasies these days, gone are the scantly clad ladies....

I'm wanting broken legs and bans...

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Just saw on the boro forum that Clayton is a booking away from a suspension. Would be massive for us if he's out next weekend
Didn't know that.

I'm now going to be waving imaginary cards at him in the pub.

Come on HOOPS. You know it makes sense :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here