Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Birmingham City Vs Brighton & Hove Albion ****Official Match Thread****

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
Can we get 10 minutes from Wilson 2nd half ? Bring a doctor for him to sort out the problem FFS

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
I really don't see any difference between Stockdale and Kuszczak, neither of them come for crosses and both make stupid costly mistakes.

IMO Stockdale makes more game saving saves for me but PIG is more consistent. PIG ruined his reputation in the last few months at the Albion but from what I remember he didn't make many clangers pre Christmas in his last season. It was only after schlonk-gate that he seemed unstable.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
By the way, we're only not winning this owing to a preventable mistake. Apart from that, it sounds like we're looking far the better side.

I thought his team selection sounded absurd, but hats off, CH knows his onions. Why did I ever doubt him?

Going to take them in the second half. A freshened Knockaert, Murphy and Wilson to come on soon after the hour and tear them to shreds.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I really don't see any difference between Stockdale and Kuszczak, neither of them come for crosses and both make stupid costly mistakes.
Well if you think their keeping skills are equal, you must appreciate that Stockdale is a much better leader and team-mate. He helps spur players on, lift them when they're down etc. He's a credit to the club.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Well if you think their keeping skills are equal, you must appreciate that Stockdale is a much better leader and team-mate. He helps spur players on, lift them when they're down etc. He's a credit to the club.

And he and Bruno seem to like each other, PIG and Bruno loved fighting each other :thumbsup:

Arkwright

Arkwright
Oct 26, 2010
Caterham, Surrey

I don't dispute that but at the end of the day he is a goal keeper and liable to make costly mistakes and he doesn't assist his defence with crosses and corners. Hopefully he will redeem himself and I will happily eat humble pie.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
By the way, we're only not winning this owing to a preventable mistake. Apart from that, it sounds like we're looking far the better side.

I thought his team selection sounded absurd, but hats off, CH knows his onions. Why did I ever doubt him?
Don't get me wrong here, I think Hughton is great and I hope he stays with us for a very long time, but it's not his selection that's got us back into this game. The equaliser was thanks to me.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here