In rehab
Hoskins is a doubt for sat sadly.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Hoskins is a doubt for sat sadly.

Is that from the Argus?

IF he's doubtful, we've got enough players for Saturday. If Buckley's fit Hoskins can come back fully fit for Leicester.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Is that from the Argus?

IF he's doubtful, we've got enough players for Saturday. If Buckley's fit Hoskins can come back fully fit for Leicester.
Yep todays Argus. Buckley has recovered.

One Love

Aug 22, 2011
Brighton
If that's true I can see a loan deal being pushed through today so he can start on Saturday.

Without CMS we have no striker to lead the attack, like the Gillingham game. We know we struggled in that game.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Paynter, was he holding hand with Lord Lucan and walking Shergar by any chance ?

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
If that's true I can see a loan deal being pushed through today so he can start on Saturday.

Without CMS we have no striker to lead the attack, like the Gillingham game. We know we struggled in that game.

Hoskins isn't a target / hold up forward eihter though. We need a player like that anyway IMHO.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I am sure that I read that he had a torn abductor muscle whatever that is and apparently did it in Portugal and carried on not realising and made it worse.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Any torn muscle is a bugger to have, comeback too early and its a big risk which could put you out for ages again.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
It's a pretty nice situation that we're winning games, we're top of the league and we've still got Buckley and Hoskins, El Abd and Elphick to come back

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here