Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Billy Gilmour How good was he tonight?

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
F7A4CBBA-40A6-4739-AB33-167D8A5B5F0C.jpeg

mile oak

May 21, 2023
If you had to pick a World XI he would be in there. Hard at times to believe he is human as its precision accuracy. We have our own BG big giant. The best the club has EVER had in midfield.

Grizz

Jul 5, 2003
100% pass completion rate tonight. If he keeps going on this trajectory he could be a rock in midfield for years to come.

Flounce

Nov 15, 2006
How can that be possible I was right behind one that he spammed directly out of play when he meant to play it wide adingra / pedro.

That's the only one I can remember.
Firstly I’ll say he was my MOTM and as stated earlier today, he is currently my favourite player but I too saw the pass that went into touch and I’m pretty certain he made one pass that went to a Marseilles player so no idea how he has 100% pass rate. Hair splitting, he was absolutely immense tonight.

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Firstly I’ll say he was my MOTM and as stated earlier today, he is currently my favourite player but I too saw the pass that went into touch and I’m pretty certain he made one pass that went to a Marseilles player so no idea how he has 100% pass rate. Hair splitting, he was absolutely immense tonight.
It was 97, not sure where this 100 came from. Outrageously he misplaced a pass.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here