[Albion] Billy Gilmour How good was he tonight?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
How can that be possible I was right behind one that he spammed directly out of play when he meant to play it wide adingra / pedro.

That's the only one I can remember.
It was Simon's fault. He wasn't on song tonight. Although I did manage a short rendition of 'Just sold my car' for old times' sake.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
100% pass completion rate tonight. If he keeps going on this trajectory he could be a rock in midfield for years to come.
That's the sort of statistic that'll be flagged up by LoseStanley at Chelsea...

....oh :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Last edited:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
My favourite Billy moment tonight was his last ditch sliding tackle just in front of the D. If he could add goals to his game then we're talking Luka Modric territory.

Gross and Gilmour ran the show again, and all for a mere £12 million. Chelsea fans moan about a lot of things but - weirdly - selling Billy Gilmour for £9 million isn't one of them. I suspect he's exactly the sort of player Poch could do with.

Shins

Aug 13, 2015
How can that be possible I was right behind one that he spammed directly out of play when he meant to play it wide adingra / pedro.

That's the only one I can remember.
Adingra touched it before it went out

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
My favourite Billy moment tonight was his last ditch sliding tackle just in front of the D. If he could add goals to his game then we're talking Luka Modric territory.

Gross and Gilmour ran the show again, and all for a mere £12 million. Chelsea fans moan about a lot of things but - weirdly - selling Billy Gilmour for £9 million isn't one of them. I suspect he's exactly the sort of player Poch could do with.
His club can't afford him. That club soon being Boca Juniors or somesuch, the way things are going at the Black Maria*

*shite version of Bridge

Oh_aye

Jul 8, 2022
Firstly I’ll say he was my MOTM and as stated earlier today, he is currently my favourite player but I too saw the pass that went into touch and I’m pretty certain he made one pass that went to a Marseilles player so no idea how he has 100% pass rate. Hair splitting, he was absolutely immense tonight.
His nutmeg of their player when he looked completely closed in after winning the ball back was one of my moments of the season.

Fergus the Schnoodle

Aug 12, 2023

Not the Chelsea fans I know - they hate Tuchel for selling him. Take a look at Chelsea forums, which I do for entertainment, there’s a lot of “we paid 100M for a Billy Gilmour clone” (Enzo Fernandez). There’s no doubt we got a bargain but give RDZ a huge amount of credit for seeing what he was and could become.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports