Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Billy Gilmour How good was he tonight?

JBizzleBeard

Jan 23, 2007
Brighton

Attachments

• IMG_2525.jpeg
    IMG_2525.jpeg
    192.9 KB · Views: 78

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
He was outstanding. Must say Lallana was also brilliant when he came on, quick turns and passing in tight situations, to break down their defence.
Glad you said this. Adam is still the quickest thinker and best one touch football brain in the squad. Did it several times and created the goal. Still an asset. Brilliant.

Littlemo

Aug 25, 2022
Gilmour, McGinn and McTominay/McGregor in the middle, surely a 'golden generation' for the sweaties? Not many sides in Europe have a midfield that strong.

Ferguson at Bologna as well, having a superb season and being looked at by Juventus and Liverpool. It’s a strong area for us for once, shame the same can’t be said about other areas of the pitch!

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
There was just a world class slide rule pass in the 2nd half that blew me away. To Mitoma I think. It burst the Marseille back line. Astonishing.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Ferguson at Bologna as well, having a superb season and being looked at by Juventus and Liverpool. It’s a strong area for us for once, shame the same can’t be said about other areas of the pitch!
Yeah, having Dykes and Che Adams up top probably doesn't help 😂 still punching well above your weight for such a small nation though, and I have absolutely no problem with it considering Billy is at the heart of it.

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
He was immense tonight.

Just getting better and better technically, and I enjoyed the way he was starting to act as leader and start calling the game more. At one point he even turned to Dunk and told him what he wanted Lewis to do. That’s confidence.
He’s a real leader.
Very similar to Dunky. Humble, shy even, off the pitch but totally different on.

Zeberdi

Brighton born & bred
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
Was a firecracker - some really smart play from the lad.

Oh_aye

Jul 8, 2022
100% pass completion rate, 60/60 passes - that is immense!
How can that be possible I was right behind one that he spammed directly out of play when he meant to play it wide adingra / pedro.

That's the only one I can remember.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here