Bike train to the Amex - 21st April

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

seagull1981

Blue & White Forever
Aug 8, 2010
It's time Brighton grew some bollocks and closed the entire centre to petrol vehicles. Cities all round the world have done it (eg Groningen, Ghent, etc) and have tripled their turnover as a result, yet we - with a supposed Green-led (anyone with an IQ in double digits knows the greens have always just been the BNP in sandals) council - still allow c**ts in cars to drive into the centre? The sooner that stops the better. Pedestrianise everything from Preston Circus (north) to Palmeira Square (west) and the Royal Sussex (east) and we might finally have a city worth living in. Can't see it happening any day soon with these brainless eco-liars in power
:(

What about ambulances, and people in cars going into A&E, can't cycle there with a broken leg

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
They will . . .[/QUOTE
Obviously not.]
IMG_0770 1. - stadium1.jpg

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Cheers [MENTION=15579]Albumen[/MENTION].
As I thought there's jnr desperate to 'win' the fun bike train. :facepalm:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
A young Cav in the making?
He did well, stayed out of the early action.
Moved up the field in the last 2k's.
But he made his move to soon, he got itchy, and went to the front too early, I could have taken him in the last 50 metres.

I will not accept failure, he won't be doing that again :lol:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Stat Bros, well impressed with your boys bike!
Again sorry about that, if he's not racing he must be asleep.
I showed him the photo, this morning, saying 'look there's you making sure you're in front, winning'.
He rather sheepishly nodded.

I'm tempted to do an Evan's ride with him, around Ditchling, in August.
I just don't know if I can cope with that him and that bike, at a proper lycra clad sportive.

The bike is like catnip at the best of times, with that crowd, Ms Pendleton wouldn't even get noticed :lol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports