Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Big sam being a knob again!

porkypie

On the road to no where
Oct 31, 2009
Button Moon
This is what he has just said on the defeat to aldershot last night.

"we'd have won the game if it stayed 11v11 - that's the reality. I live in reality while most people in football live in perception."

:wanker:

brunswick

Aug 13, 2004
i read this quote last night - i am starting to really dislike the man - especially after his CMS comments.

HP Seagull

Danny Cullip: Hero
Sep 26, 2008

"we'd have won the game if it stayed 11v11 - that's the reality. I live in reality while most people in football live in perception."

No, Sam - by definition the reality is that you lost 2-1 to Aldershot.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP

He's very perceptive.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
I would love it, really love it if West Ham stayed down....Beating them in the play off final would really be the cherry on the cake, with CMS scoreing the winner.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
I would love it, really love it if West Ham stayed down....Beating them in the play off final would really be the cherry on the cake, with CMS scoreing the winner.

Well they seem to be going about it the right way at present. :wink:

Monkey Man

Your support is not that great
Jan 30, 2005
Neither here nor there
When he was eagerly telling journos as press conferences how he disliked Benitez I lost whatever respect I had for the man. Really unprofessional and attention-seeking thing to do. I wonder if he still thinks he's a contender for the Old Trafford job, as he seemed to believe a few years ago?

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Hopefully they will be mid table or lower come Xmas and he will get the boot which will bring him down a peg or two

macky

Dec 28, 2004
on his way down bitter and twisted

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
He's very perceptive.

Surely the best ever perception comment was Magoo, we were not prepared to be four goals down after 20 minutes when playing Wigan at home ?

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
used to like the guy but he just seems like a complete knob

He's always been a knob, from assuming that he should be England's manager to suggesting that he is more suited to Inter or Real Madrid than Blackburn Rovers or Bolton Wanderers and that they would do the double every time if he were in charge. Not to mention his comments about winning every game if he managed Manchester United or Chelsea.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Surely the best ever perception comment was Magoo, we were not prepared to be four goals down after 20 minutes when playing Wigan at home ?

Perception and a little hindsight... the man's a multitasking genius!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here