Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Big Brother!!

Sep 1, 2011
I'd like to ! WAHEY!!!

I thought last week's task was superb, how on earth did Jem stay. I want Faye out now. When she walked in on Day 1 she looked hot to trot but she is woeful, imagine that as your girlfriend, nag nag nag, and she's only 20.

I thought she was 19, Outstanding show this year though. Something seems to be going down each day

darters74

Jun 9, 2011
All over the place
I thought she was 19, Outstanding show this year though. Something seems to be going down each day

That'll be Louise again! Aaron has grown on me very very slightly but only since Anton left. I was amazed he went last week, thought he was superb in the crypt. Looking forward to seeing who is up this week........could be a number of people, but not Tom and Alex.....

Sep 1, 2011
That'll be Louise again! Aaron has grown on me very very slightly but only since Anton left. I was amazed he went last week, thought he was superb in the crypt. Looking forward to seeing who is up this week........could be a number of people, but not Tom and Alex.....

Tom is one of the most annoying twats ever, have a feeling jay might get the boot soon. People like him but as its vote to save, people always seem to put there vote elsewhere as they might think he will get loads anyway.

Dont agree with the vote to save format

D

Deleted member 18477

Although this will appeal to a very small percentage of NSC... Oh it's back on tonight!!!

Channel 5, 9pm live launch :rave:

Wonder what freaks it'll dish up this time!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here