Big Brother!!

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

manilaseagull

Used to be Swindonseagull
My daughter is staying tonight as I am treating her to the Hull game tomorrow.

She is forcing me to watch Big Brother......I honestly have never seen an episode before....

I think I am going to kill myself......what a bunch of cocks...

what sort of people watch this crap? (me tonight, not by choice)

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
You always have a choice! try 30 mins in the toilet,that should help,blame something you ate earlier..

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
It's the kind of programme you know is shit but you get addicted to. Kind of glad Aden went and not Aaron, I dont think I'll even notice Aden leaving as he just licks jays arse all the time anyway. Jay to win!

darters74

Jun 9, 2011
All over the place
This...

Best BB for years- loving it and I know Darters74 is a big fan of Tom

Sent from my iPhone using a goat

LOL! Very good supaseagull. The only thing that winey twat has done that was funny was the snowball fight with the yeti ! (You had to see it)!!! Hate Aaron. Getting upset cos his girlfriend burped in his ear. Jeez, what a dick! Jay or Louise to win for me. Why is Alex the favourite, she cant even talk!?

Sep 1, 2011
LOL! Very good supaseagull. The only thing that winey twat has done that was funny was the snowball fight with the yeti ! (You had to see it)!!! Hate Aaron. Getting upset cos his girlfriend burped in his ear. Jeez, what a dick! Jay or Louise to win for me. Why is Alex the favourite, she cant even talk!?

Remember shes the "nice" one

Can you back louise each way?

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
I honestly didn't know it was on! I thought it finished a few years back

It's on channel 5 in think,no Davina,but the bloke with the "DAYYYEEE FIIVE" voice still there

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports