Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BHAFC Fans given banning order....................

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Good job you was not attacked Balkham, can you imagine getting suspended from work and your face put all over the local rag for Defending yourself.

Listen, the world has gone mad, banning lads who have never thrown a punch at football match until they ****ing had to.

What many people seem to have missed, and continue to miss, is the comment that this incident took place BEFORE the Russians got involved, still don't want to stop a classic binfest

spoonie

Apr 19, 2011
What many people seem to have missed, and continue to miss, is the comment that this incident took place BEFORE the Russians got involved, still don't want to stop a classic binfest

I was there it 100% involved Russians

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
That's not what has been posted earlier

The Russians were roaming around from Wednesday night leading up to the Saturday. Tensions were high. Russians WERE involved, but Darren has confirmed this happened before the big incident in the square I believe?

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
The Russians were roaming around from Wednesday night leading up to the Saturday. Tensions were high. Russians WERE involved, but Darren has confirmed this happened before the big incident in the square I believe?

Ok I mis-understood but I still think people are assuming it was part of the major incident and it seems to be more than just defending themselves

bn1&bn3 Albion

Jan 15, 2011
Portslade

Already been said that this wasn't a part of the main confrontation but one that happened earlier on, which involved a group of Russians who were walking around Marseille clearly searching for violence.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Good job you was not attacked Balkham, can you imagine getting suspended from work and your face put all over the local rag for Defending yourself.

Listen, the world has gone mad, banning lads who have never thrown a punch at football match until they ****ing had to.

Throwing beer over a cameraman you thought was a journalist is defending yourself?

Are you saying this is the only time they have ever thrown a punch at a football match or are you saying they only ever throw punches at football matches when they '****ing had to'?

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Throwing beer over a cameraman you thought was a journalist is defending yourself?
"Fing is mate, the journalist was wearing a very flammable jacket, right and my mate GAZ was standing next to 'im smoking a FAAAGGG, and being the top fella I am I was concerned for his safety, so I poured a beer over him to lower the fire-hazard"

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne

Are you saying this is the only time they have ever thrown a punch at a football match or are you saying they only ever throw punches at football matches when they '****ing had to'?

Let's just suggest for a moment that you have just had an altercation with some seriously nasty Russian thugs and you had been punched, kicked, had chairs thrown at you and that you had responded in kind because you felt threatened and in fear for your own safety. Then some stranger wanders over and points a camera/phone in your face, and your reaction would be entirely polite?

Diablo

NSC Patron
Sep 22, 2014
lewes

Presume they are your mates...I`m middle of the road on this believing two sides to every story. theirs/yours and Police/etc. I`m sure you will appreciate not knowing them its hard for outsider to judge fairly. Is there any way they can appeal 1. Banning order which presumably covers all Football clubs and 2. The BHAFC ban. or does BHFC one come with the FBO. If they are appealing , who too or is it case closed. they`ve been found guilty and that`s it..

The Kid Frankie

Sep 5, 2012
Presume they are your mates...I`m middle of the road on this believing two sides to every story. theirs/yours and Police/etc. I`m sure you will appreciate not knowing them its hard for outsider to judge fairly. Is there any way they can appeal 1. Banning order which presumably covers all Football clubs and 2. The BHAFC ban. or does BHFC one come with the FBO. If they are appealing , who too or is it case closed. they`ve been found guilty and that`s it..

Sorry mate all been discussed at great length in this thread. Really can't be bothered to go over it all again.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Let's just suggest for a moment that you have just had an altercation with some seriously nasty Russian thugs and you had been punched, kicked, had chairs thrown at you and that you had responded in kind because you felt threatened and in fear for your own safety. Then some stranger wanders over and points a camera/phone in your face, and your reaction would be entirely polite?

I would probably use it as a chance to show the cameramen/journalist that England fans are being attacked without provocation, as a lot of people did.

I probably wouldn't throw a beer over them as that wouldn't help my case that I'm a lovely chap and an innocent party in all this. Maybe I'm odd.

Diablo

NSC Patron
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
Sorry mate all been discussed at great length in this thread. Really can't be bothered to go over it all again.

Fair enough although 68 pages to much for me to troll through...... Most will never know whether they were hard done by or got what they deserved..

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
"Fing is mate, the journalist was wearing a very flammable jacket, right and my mate GAZ was standing next to 'im smoking a FAAAGGG, and being the top fella I am I was concerned for his safety, so I poured a beer over him to lower the fire-hazard"

Do you genuinely think this rehashed (snobbish) Danny dyeresque stuff is funny ? Really ? If so all I can only comment on what an utter,utter cock you must be away from NSC.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
I would probably use it as a chance to show the cameramen/journalist that England fans are being attacked without provocation, as a lot of people did.

I probably wouldn't throw a beer over them as that wouldn't help my case that I'm a lovely chap and an innocent party in all this. Maybe I'm odd.

That would be the obvious answer but apparently not the one that suits the protagonists in this thread.

paul & shark

Sep 17, 2013
It was a group of Russians attacking them

Not 200 but maybe 30

Wasn't the first time they were attacked either ffs

Caveman

Jul 14, 2003
That would be the obvious answer but apparently not the one that suits the protagonists in this thread.

You do fully understand how some elements of the press also work towards England fans abroad don't you?
Plenty of situations where they look to get a picture of a fan battered, bleeding or even just holding a flag aloft to sell a story ...

It's not just the FBOs it's also what other impact this could have on your personal and working life.

I'm sure you'd shit your pants and run a mile before they got anywhere with 2 miles of you, but what happened if you were boxed into a corner, would you lay down and take a beating? I assume you must?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here