Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BHAFC Black ops multiplayer clan

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
I really want to get Black Ops, I hate how expensive games are. £42.70 when you preorder it! And £54.99 if you don't. f*** that!

I always think that at first, but then I realise just how long it keeps me entertained for.

£50 = 180 minutes at Withdean
£40 = 364 days of COD (until the next one!)

:laugh:

JGaleBHA

On the Gus bus
Apr 24, 2010
Horsham
look at it as an investment, nights playing cod instead of going down the pub!

I always think that at first, but then I realise just how long it keeps me entertained for.

£50 = 180 minutes at Withdean
£40 = 364 days of COD (until the next one!)

:laugh:

Yeah but, I am not paying £49.99 for Fifa 11 and £54.99 for Black Ops, so for me it would only have to be one that I get, I think Fifa 11 wins just slightly :p

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
how do you join a clan anyway?

Really, it's just a group of people that like playing together tactically against other teams...usually groups of friends. Or you could join a group of random people on the internet, but I dont know why you would want to do that as you'd end up ripping your hair out in frustration at some of the complete bellends that play multiplayer online games. It usually works OK if it's a group of people formed from a pre-existing community.

If you're talking about professional teams then you have to be very good.

magoo

Jul 8, 2003
United Kingdom
Really, it's just a group of people that like playing together tactically against other teams...usually groups of friends. Or you could join a group of random people on the internet, but I dont know why you would want to do that as you'd end up ripping your hair out in frustration at some of the complete bellends that play multiplayer online games. It usually works OK if it's a group of people formed from a pre-existing community.

If you're talking about professional teams then you have to be very good.

thanks, i get the idea what a clan is but you didn't answer my question.

ds4000

Sep 4, 2010
thanks, i get the idea what a clan is but you didn't answer my question.

like he said its just a group of friends that set a clan tag that goes before your psn/ gamertag. All it does is show everyone that you are a clan.

All of you that are interested pm me, possibility of a black ops nsc league if anyone is interested (on ps3). :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here