Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BHAFC Black ops multiplayer clan

ds4000

Sep 4, 2010
Saw a thread on black ops so was wondering if anyone would like to start a BHA clan?

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
I would BUT I'd be so much better than everyone else it would be embarrassing. :whistle:

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Is this some sort of secret code? I'm guessing some sort of gamespeak or something to do with that tedious saturday morning sky tv programme? Or maybe it's just that the kids are home from school for the weekend and I am too too old to understand what they are talking about?

Collar Feeler

No longer feeling collars
Jul 26, 2003
Is this some sort of secret code? I'm guessing some sort of gamespeak or something to do with that tedious saturday morning sky tv programme? Or maybe it's just that the kids are home from school for the weekend and I am too too old to understand what they are talking about?

I'm 41 and I understand what they are on about, in fact I might be joining myself. I was wondering how old you have to be before this thread means no sense to you whatsoever? 46?

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
I'm going to get a PS3 next month so I'll join in, can PS3/360/PC play in the same matches? I used to play a lot of tournament Counter Strike 1.6 when I was younger but I'm likely to be shit at this, especially without a mouse and keyboard.

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
I'm in! Not a bad player either, Did brill the otherday doing a Hardcore Search and Destroy game, all my team died, So I ended up killing the entire opposite team whilst planting the bomb. Was well chuffed.

I'm normally shit.:lolol:

ds4000

Sep 4, 2010
I'm going to get a PS3 next month so I'll join in, can PS3/360/PC play in the same matches? I used to play a lot of tournament Counter Strike 1.6 when I was younger but I'm likely to be shit at this, especially without a mouse and keyboard.

former counter strike players tend to be good at cod, so i think you will be fine mate.

ds4000

Sep 4, 2010
I'm in! Not a bad player either, Did brill the otherday doing a Hardcore Search and Destroy game, all my team died, So I ended up killing the entire opposite team whilst planting the bomb. Was well chuffed.

I'm normally shit.:lolol:

Nice clutch ace, what map?:thumbsup:

JGaleBHA

On the Gus bus
Apr 24, 2010
Horsham
I really want to get Black Ops, I hate how expensive games are. £42.70 when you preorder it! And £54.99 if you don't. f*** that!

ds4000

Sep 4, 2010
I really want to get Black Ops, I hate how expensive games are. £42.70 when you preorder it! And £54.99 if you don't. f*** that!

look at it as an investment, nights playing cod instead of going down the pub!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here