Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

bhaexpress

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I liked the style of Frank's posts, not one to sit on the fence.

Most people had a barney with Angry Frank at some point. He was mad and sometimes plain odd, but he was our mad & odd man.

RIP Frank. Though I doubt anyone up there with you will have any peace :clap2:

I went toe to toe with him on here over the naming of stadia, ours in particular, we both had strong opposing views and although it dragged on a bit it never turned into childish name calling although we never did manage to agree on it, however we'd always team up if some Palace arsehole was stirring it up on here, very shocked to see the thread title, genuine condolunces to those who knew him in person

i went toe to toe with him on here over the naming of stadia, ours in particular, we both had strong opposing views and although it dragged on a bit it never turned into childish name calling although we never did manage to agree on it, however we'd always team up if some palace arsehole was stirring it up on here, very shocked to see the thread title, genuine condolunces to those who knew him in person

Having worked at amex that might have affected his opinion on ground name,he played in goal when he was younger and let 20 in for st pauls v oathall:down:

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Blimey, I was wondering why he hadn't been on for a while. I remember chatting with him one time in The Sportsman & he was a really nice bloke (& massive Albion supporter, obviously). Very sad to hear that he's left the show we call Life at a relatively young age. Rest peacefully now Frank, & my condolences to his friends & loved ones.

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
I met him on a number of occasions in the Withdean years and at the early NSC meet ups and he was a thoroughly nice bloke, I remmeber him introducing his American wife to us and all the tials and tribulations that brought, but during it all he could always raise a smile and enjoy a pint and a chat pre match.

Thoroughly good bloke who I never had run ins with at all.

bright1064

Dec 21, 2007
Brighton
I never post on here any more, but when I was reading through NSC and saw this I was deeply shocked and saddened.

Frank helped me numerous times (via NSC) whenever I had troubles with my computer. He gave up his free time to help me at no cost and I will remember him for that kindness.

RIP

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Very sad news , another NSCer at "The Amex in the sky"

ILIKECANDLES

Banned
Sep 1, 2010
really sad to hear this. One of the originals I used to joust with in the old days. RIP fella. YOU WERE SO DON.

WATFORD O

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Aylett - Frank suddenly on the 2nd March 2012, aged 57 years. He will be sadly missed by family and friends. Funeral Service to take place at Woodvale Crematorium, Brighton on Tuesday 27th March at 10.30am. All enquiries to C & T Radmall Funeral Services, 3/4 Shelley House, Bishopric, Horsham. Tel:(01403) 257444.

Frank returns to whence he came tomorrow.

I am sure news that another 'Palace on Tour Day' was a resounding flop would raise a hearty chuckle.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Very sad news. I'd met him a few times. RIP Frank.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
I'm quite shocked-yet another reminder to us all that time is really precious and passes quickly.....Goodbye Bha- RIP

BHAEXPRESS II

Mar 23, 2012
I'm Frank's nephew, thanks for all the really nice comments about Frank.
He was a massive Brighton fan and often talked about coming on NSC and making new friends.
Lets hope Brighton get promoted for him

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
I'm Frank's nephew, thanks for all the really nice comments about Frank.
He was a massive Brighton fan and often talked about coming on NSC and making new friends.
Lets hope Brighton get promoted for him

Very sorry for your loss.....he was one of the top guys on here.....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here