Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

bhaexpress

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade

Firstly and most importantly RIP. One of the true characters on NSC whatever you thought of him

Secondly I had all but forgotten that thread even though I contributed a whole 3 posts. So I read the whole thing again. That was what NSC was like when people were first saying "NSCs not what it used to be".

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Sad news, Genuinely shocked, RIP

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
Sad news

RIP

Raphael Meade

Jul 5, 2003
Shoreham/LA
Very sad news. Been reading his posts since the beginning and had a couple of spats with him myself. As everyone says, very nice chap in real life too, met him at one of the first meat-ups.

RIP Frank.

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
You were the first one to put me down on here fella. My thoughts with you, you're family and friends RIP.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Just re-read that Recruitment thread and an angry Frank was not one to cross.

RIP

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
I can't quite believe it. It'll take a while to sink in.

Bhaexpress gave me so much support through PM's with trying to wean myself off diazepam. He kept my spirits up when I was really suffering and told me not to worry about setbacks. He had so much time for me and helped more than any key or drug worker could.

It's true what they say about only the good die young. RIP Frank. You gave me so much light in my darkest days mate. :down:

Jan 12, 2012
RIP
He was a regular poster on the BBS, and had plenty of run ins on there !
But give the man some credit, he was the only weed fan to go on the BBS after THE game at the Amex, and be gracious about it, unlike some of the other weeds on there who went AWOL .

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Wow.

Can't believe this. had my fair share of ding dongs with him over the years but nobody wants to hear about the loss of a fellow Albion. Seem to remember him giving me advise about a problem with my web connection once as well.

RIP.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here