Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Beyonce headlining Glastonbury

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
yeah man what happened to glastonbury next thing you know every sheep like div will be turning up.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Glad I didn't apply.

The last one I went to Jay Z was playing and they'd shipped in tens of thousands of more people with very little extra room. That's when I said enough. It was superb everytime I'd been before that.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Can someone BAN Glastonbury now before it's remembered for being a crap, plastic, money spinner rather than a musical coming of age?

Mammoth

Kickin' back
Jan 28, 2011
Manchester Ship Canal
Eavis hates the indie mafia lol

Last year I was with a disabled guest- i would estimate 90% of the disability camping area were scouse, and probably needed to have their DLA reassessed.

PFJ

Not the JPF ..splitters !
Jun 22, 2010
The Port of Noddy Holder
Was always a Reading Festival goer myself . Glastonbury was always a bit lightweight for me .

Wasn't there also a rumour Take That were going to headline as well ?? Don't really care about Glastonbury , but you gotta feel for the old hippies and travellers.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
I'm going to glasto, wasn't really that bothered but my bird wanted to go and I know about 30/40 other people from around burgess/the heath who are going. Think the line up looks pretty shit to be honest but there's enough to keep me interested every day, if all else fails i'll just stay in the dance village. My main aim for the week will be probably be getting smashed :rave:

Spider

Sep 15, 2007
When you consider the fact that a couple of years ago the headliners were Neil Young, Springsteen and Blur, this years trio of U2, Coldplay and Beyonce is a joke. However, everyone places far too much weight on the headliners. The biggest acts that the hordes attend are the worst, I'm sure the rest of the bill will have amazing stuff on it.

Jonno

Enthusiasm curbed
Oct 17, 2010
Cape Town
for f***'s sake, Glastonbury's not about the music!!!!

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Beyonce's been totally blown out of the water by Rihanna, same as Madonna and Christine Aguilera have been by La Gaga. Glasto is surely last stop before the retirement home for washed-up pop-poppets.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here