Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Between Zamora's goals

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Started a football shirt collection, now have over 300 Brighton shirts and a couple of hundred of other teams.
Started a football shirt website to post photos of football shirts on.

Sold a house
Rented a house
Bought another house
Bought my first ever new car.
Bought two more new cars.
Changed jobs 6 times and am now working back at the same company I did when Bobby scored his previous last goal for us.
Stayed married.
Gave up smoking.

Last edited:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ;7118047 said:
It's been a busy 12 years.... a summary would be:

Finished High School
Got a job at Solutions in Brighton
Travelled the world (India, Singapore, Australia, New Zealand, Hawaii, USA, Mexico, Canada)
Met my girlfriend
Went to Uni and did a BSc Architecture
Got a job as an architect
Started my own Stencil business
Road tripped to Greece with my Dad
Started my own Man & Van business
Got a cat named BOBBY
Went to Uni and did a Diploma in Architecture
Bought a flat in Poland and renovated it
Moved to Costa Rica
Got another job as an architect
Saw one of my best mates in Hawaii get married to his nurse less than 2 years after discovering he had stage 4 cancer and beating it
Started a street food stand
Got engaged to my girlfriend in New York

Do you get bored easily?

Should have added "Nov 2006 joined NSC - 7716 posts later still wasting time on it! Assuming one minute per post that comes out at 5.3576 days. Was NSC in existence during the First Era of Zamora, and when was NSC actually born?

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Should have added "Nov 2006 joined NSC - 7716 posts later still wasting time on it! Assuming one minute per post that comes out at 5.3576 days. Was NSC in existence during the First Era of Zamora, and when was NSC actually born?
The first NSC was born in the run up to Fans Utd - so circa Feb 1997 - and was part of a Brighton fan site run by a bloke called Gary Crittendon.

Prior to that, we relied on the email group and guestbook of the above mentioned site. In fact it was in that guestbook that Richard Vaughan left a message with the idea for Fans Utd.

The first NSC was born in the run up to Fans Utd - so circa Feb 1997 - and was part of a Brighton fan site run by a bloke called Gary Crittendon.

Prior to that, we relied on the email group and guestbook of the above mentioned site. In fact it was in that guestbook that Richard Vaughan left a message with the idea for Fans Utd.

Thanks - so big 20th Anniversary celebrations in 2017 then :) Who posts on here who was in at the beginning I wonder?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here