Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Between Zamora's goals

footychick

Nicola
Dec 8, 2005
Soham, United Kingdom
Left abusive ex and moved to Cambridge (with 1 yr old daughter), met someone, had a baby girl, moved to Soham, got married and had another baby girl :thumbsup:
Unfortunately my mum died in 2007 :(

Last edited:

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
Same wife
Same house
Different cars
New grand daughter
Two stints of back problems
Different jobs because of back injuries
Put on weight because of back injuries
put on more weight because of back injuries
Discovered weight gain is probably down to eating too much and not the back injuries

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
I was single and at uni when Bobby scored his last goal.

Since then:
Graduated uni
Travelled the world
Gone from having one nephew to now having 5 nephews and 3 nieces
Worked for 6 different companies
Got my first flat
A few failed relatonships
Travelled a bit more of the world
Moved to Toronto

And now....
I'm single and at uni

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
Damn near my whole life, let's see...

- Completed the last five years of primary school
- Met the Chuckle Brothers twice
- Achieved the Chief Scout Gold Award
- Went through secondary comp
- Moved house
- Started watching the Albion
- Got 13 GCSEs
- Mistakenly set alight to my feet
- Did two years at college
- Been to the Namibia, South Africa, France, Belgium, Netherlands, Iceland, Spain, USA and Germany
- Had four texts read out by Johnny Cantor on BBC Sussex
- Got my A-Levels
- Made it to the University of Sheffield

Nothing special really.

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Separated and divorced from first wife; got together with a friend of 20 years and married her; moved house 10 times; changed jobs 5 times; moved to Cornwall for 2 years then came back; took up running, lost 3 stone, ran 4 marathons, stopped running, put 3 stone back on; organised 14 successful Downsman Hikes; operations on both knees and 2 on my nose plus an angiogram

Will that do? I'm sure there's more!

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I've got one of those - forgot to mention it. Bit less keen on it since the cable got run through some chicken diarrhea when I was winding it in a few weeks back though.

Have checked through the general safety regulations on extension leads and I think you're ok on that front - there is no mention of chickens in the manual at all - but for the love of god do unwind them fully when you use them to stop them overheating.

Since1982

Sep 30, 2006
Burgess Hill
Two redundancies, one house move, sold one business, developed ulcerative colitis, nearly died, had three major operations, spent too much money on bass guitars, saw my eldest son married, celebrated my silver wedding anniversary.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I'd very much like to see the answer from the man who started building that house in Tongdean Lane opposite Withdean back when we played there.

He must have been REALLY busy in the intervening twelve years or so, because the house still isn't bloody finished.

Jul 7, 2003
Made redundant once, worked for three different companies since, had a daughter, retired from playing football, started playing football again, coached kids football for eight years, just got a partial knee replacement and therefore retired from playing football again. Managed to stay happily married all this time as well.

Dec 15, 2014
Here
I was going to ask (rhetorically) just how many Albion fans had passed away in the intervening years. sorry for you loss.

also, did YOU catch the serial killers or your son?

That was ambigious.

I helped a team of detectives catch 10 serial killers in 12 years. Some cases were done at the same time. Most were in the states but some in the UK. I can't talk about the current case.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here