Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bet 365

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
i'm usually an acca man but i am going to try this offer...

So bet365 are offering 1/33 for more than 0.5 goals. Then in play bet no goal scorer at 14/1.

It is likely that there will be a goal so i win 1/33 of £50 as this is the likely bet to win?

What if my prematch bet and in play bet both come in. Do you only win the initial bet pre kick off? or do you win both?

Im new to this bet offer...

Cleaned up on that very generous grandnational offer.

reigate

Nov 10, 2005
i'm usually an acca man but i am going to try this offer...

So bet365 are offering 1/33 for more than 0.5 goals. Then in play bet no goal scorer at 14/1.

It is likely that there will be a goal so i win 1/33 of £50 as this is the likely bet to win?

What if my prematch bet and in play bet both come in. Do you only win the initial bet pre kick off? or do you win both?

Im new to this bet offer...

Cleaned up on that very generous grandnational offer.

If both of your bets come in, they will pay out on both, as you are betting with your own money. The in play is risk free, but is not a "free bet"

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
PSG push for goal. Man City hit them on the break. 1-0. PSG have to get 2 now and push forward. Man City get 2 more on the break. Hart plays a blinder.

£50@28/1 on 3-0 Man City. Shame the penalty did not go in.

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1
Joe owes me two beers now. Gimp

image.jpeg

herecomesaregular

We're in the pipe, 5 by 5
Oct 27, 2008
Still in Brighton
Flapped around as stupidly put first bet as >1.5 goals then listening to the game realised this was never going to happen, especially after the pen miss.

Put an extra bet on at 75 mins (which lost at the end so was unnecessary) then cashed out two of the three bets. Annnnnnyway, ended up £10 in profit so was a damn relief in the end as at one point would have been £50 down.

Lesson learnt for me. From now on I'm sticking with >0.5 goals and then only betting after that goal goes in. Wait, be patient then relax and enjoy.

Overall since starting the bet365 account after this NSC recommendation I'm still £133 in profit, so thanks to the opening poster and all subsequent comments!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Under 3.5 first half once again shows it's less squeaky bum than over 0.5 - usually my preferred option. Did first goal a header at 5s - was close a few times. Looked at KdB at 8.5/1 but as usual didn't do it :lol:

Tomo1794

Apr 7, 2009
Leighton Buzzard
Flapped around as stupidly put first bet as >1.5 goals then listening to the game realised this was never going to happen, especially after the pen miss.

Put an extra bet on at 75 mins (which lost at the end so was unnecessary) then cashed out two of the three bets. Annnnnnyway, ended up £10 in profit so was a damn relief in the end as at one point would have been £50 down.

Lesson learnt for me. From now on I'm sticking with >0.5 goals and then only betting after that goal goes in. Wait, be patient then relax and enjoy.

Overall since starting the bet365 account after this NSC recommendation I'm still £133 in profit, so thanks to the opening poster and all subsequent comments!

Could always back 0-0/ no goalscorer with another bookie. Only costs a few quid which imo is worth it.

herecomesaregular

We're in the pipe, 5 by 5
Oct 27, 2008
Still in Brighton
Under 3.5 first half once again shows it's less squeaky bum than over 0.5 - usually my preferred option. Did first goal a header at 5s - was close a few times. Looked at KdB at 8.5/1 but as usual didn't do it :lol:

Thanks sheebo, I think I will do this one next time. I've used the account for the Grand National and a few other couple of quid bets here and there to hopefully keep the "ban from promotional offers" away.

It would great if they keep the offer going into the Euros.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here