Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bet 365

graz126

Oct 17, 2003
doncaster
A double chance home/away win is when you have both outcomes (either the home win or the away win) covered in a single bet. Typically the odds are short say 1/3 because both outcomes are covered so the profit is small. The beauty is if we also bet the draw in running when the offer is available you can lock in a profit since the draw bet stake will be returned should it not be a draw. If it is a draw you lose the double/chance bet but make an overall profit from the in play draw. Haven't tried this myself but believe graz126 is right and this will almost always lock in a profit.

done it everytime this offer been on. a win fetches between £13-20 clear profit and a draw fetches between £70-120 clear profit.. had a few draws too. small print says ya cannot cover ya bets like this but they paid out the previous times I done it (around 10 times)

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
done it everytime this offer been on. a win fetches between £13-20 clear profit and a draw fetches between £70-120 clear profit.. had a few draws too. small print says ya cannot cover ya bets like this but they paid out the previous times I done it (around 10 times)

Always avoided this due to the T&C's, so thanks for the heads up that they are not enforcing it strictly.

graz126

Oct 17, 2003
doncaster
Just make sure your in play bet is at odds over evens as it need to cover your loss on pre game bet.. typical odds on this usually (in decimal) 1.16 DC WIN and 3.60 DRAW.
So make sure your draw is your in play NOT pre game bet.
Obviously other ways to do it if you don't think draw will come in. ie, over 0.5 1st half goals, in play under 0.5 1st half goals etc.

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
Ronaldo 10/3 first goal (might be a bit less in play) looks tempting but I'll probably also do the +0.5 goals/draw combo.

Last edited:

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Done +0.5 and covered elsewhere with no goalscorer might just do and in play of Ronaldo to score anytime or maybe Bale who is slightly better odds

Charlies Shinpad

Jul 5, 2003
Oakford in Devon
Just a quick pointer to people to have a look on Sky Bet at there footy specials for the game tonight
Lots of good little bets on there and I've won about £400.00 off them on these
One tonight is No goals and no bookings at 300/1

I had Leo to get a Hatrick against Swansea and Leicester win 4-0 the odds on that we're 250/1 and I was gutted when he went off

desilv

Apr 6, 2016
Evening chaps

Been following this thread for a while but yet to post on here. Did this for the first time 1st leg of PSG, had Ibra FGS when he missed the pen.

Fancy 1-3 Madrid to return £1150 tonight but will probably end up going Ronaldo fgs.

What's everyone else doing?

- The Gif Dude

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
If you bet on the double chance home and away win, is it better to bet on the draw straight away in-play or will the odds be longer when one team scores? Thinking of waiting for that until the draw odds are just better than evens.

IF one team scores, otherwise the draw odd will go down all the time until that happens, which of course it might not

graz126

Oct 17, 2003
doncaster
city.jpg

draw as soon as game goes live.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here