Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bet 365

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Excellent stuff!

Statsfans - In the 63 times they've played each other in the Premier League era (officially the day that football was born) there have been 8 scoreless draws and an average of 2.35 total goals per game.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
[MENTION=588]8ace[/MENTION] [MENTION=457]sheebo[/MENTION] [MENTION=11908]Paxton Dazo[/MENTION] [MENTION=785]clippedgull[/MENTION] [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] [MENTION=14537]matthew[/MENTION] [MENTION=13941]ArfurW8[/MENTION] [MENTION=17261]Iggle Piggle[/MENTION] [MENTION=15605]knocky1[/MENTION] [MENTION=16080]Kazenga <3[/MENTION] [MENTION=15377]Nathan[/MENTION] [MENTION=4081]reigate[/MENTION] [MENTION=14118]Vegas Seagull[/MENTION] [MENTION=17076]hola gus[/MENTION] [MENTION=152]Charlies Shinpad[/MENTION] [MENTION=28372]Tarpon[/MENTION] [MENTION=278]MattBackHome[/MENTION] [MENTION=13833]Mr Smggles[/MENTION] [MENTION=1416]Ernest[/MENTION] [MENTION=1425]Oscar[/MENTION] [MENTION=15377]Nathan[/MENTION] [MENTION=12007]Alan Cundle[/MENTION] [MENTION=21877]Chinman3000[/MENTION] [MENTION=318]Captain Sensible[/MENTION] [MENTION=232]Simster[/MENTION] [MENTION=457]sheebo[/MENTION]

It's pay day again but Sunday this time for Arsenal Vs Man Utd.

:clap:

Just got this, came straight on here and was beaten to it.

:vuvu:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Just got this, came straight on here and was beaten to it.

:vuvu:

Same :) wahoo could do with a risk free shot at a few hundred :)

Arthritic Toe

Nov 25, 2005
Swindon
I'm getting on this, this time. Are we completely convinced that +0.5 goals and draw in play doesn't fall foul of the small print? I like this one for its simplicity.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
...so if someone can post something straight forward for me to follow, that would be much appreciated.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I'm getting on this, this time. Are we completely convinced that +0.5 goals and draw in play doesn't fall foul of the small print? I like this one for its simplicity.

It may do, but if you're not a serious arber, you're unlikely to get gubbed. Loads of us on here have done it. My favourite one was the Real Madrid v Juve semi final. I played the >0.5 bet and went in-play on the draw with Real a goal up and the draw very generously priced. Cleaned up with a bang tidy £375 profit as I recall. :thumbsup:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
...so if someone can post something straight forward for me to follow, that would be much appreciated.

1) Put £100 into your Bet365 account.
2) Place £50 on the >0.5 goals option in the Arse v Elvis match.
3) In play, pop £50 on the draw (unless a goal has already gone in, in which case do as you please with that £50 risk free bet)
4) After the game, withdraw £102 (minimum), or ideally a big wodge more than that.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
It may do, but if you're not a serious arber, you're unlikely to get gubbed. Loads of us on here have done it. My favourite one was the Real Madrid v Juve semi final. I played the >0.5 bet and went in-play on the draw with Real a goal up and the draw very generously priced. Cleaned up with a bang tidy £375 profit as I recall. :thumbsup:

It was a special night for you :)

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I fancy a draw - in fact 0-0 could well happen. I think I'm gonna go under 3.5 goals first half & then the draw in play. Not completely risk free but as usual cannot see 4 first half goals. 1/50 under 3.5 first half is...

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003

Most of the time the arbing isn't necessary as a goal is scored early enough for you to jizz your risk free bet up the wall. Failing that I know that [MENTION=15605]knocky1[/MENTION] specifically covers the 0-0 draw somewhere else (thus ensuring a very small loss on the first bet) buying him a £50 bet on something ridiculous in-play.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

But different to 8-2 mate! Even if I do lose £50 from a freak like 4 first half goals in one of these offers I'll still have made lots from the offer & I see a 0-0 as a far more common thing to happen than 4 first half goals myself! In fact since this offers been going the last few years there's been at least two 0-0s and never once 4 first half goals!

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
I fancy a draw - in fact 0-0 could well happen. I think I'm gonna go under 3.5 goals first half & then the draw in play. Not completely risk free but as usual cannot see 4 first half goals. 1/50 under 3.5 first half is...

Most of the time the arbing isn't necessary as a goal is scored early enough for you to jizz your risk free bet up the wall. Failing that I know that [MENTION=15605]knocky1[/MENTION] specifically covers the 0-0 draw somewhere else (thus ensuring a very small loss on the first bet) buying him a £50 bet on something ridiculous in-play.

One day that ridiculous bet will come in. Sunday I think. Up £150 on the offer after 6 or 8 months thanks to a Junior goal at 3/1 Barca Real game. Not always ridiculous but usually.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
I just going to do what I did for the Liverpool v Arsenal game - £50 on either to win and £50 on the draw just after KO - had a clear £100 profit last time,

£14 profit if either win or £90 if its draw

beardy gull

Jul 18, 2003
Portslade
I just going to do what I did for the Liverpool v Arsenal game - £50 on either to win and £50 on the draw just after KO - had a clear £100 profit last time,

£14 profit if either win or £90 if its draw

Sorry if it's been mentioned before but...

Doesn't this, (and the over 0.5 goals followed by draw) fall foul of this?

"Where any term of the offer or promotion is breached or there is any evidence of a series of bets placed by a customer or group of customers, which due to a deposit bonus, enhanced payments, free bets, risk free bets or any other promotional offer results in guaranteed customer profits irrespective of the outcome, whether individually or as part of a group, bet365 reserves the right to reclaim the bonus element of such offers and in their absolute discretion either settle bets at the correct odds, void the free and risk free bets or void any bet funded by the deposit bonus."

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

Almost half way through the first half........can see 4 now.......

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here