Arsenal will win this

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1
Ended up bottling it on both to score first half 4/1

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1
How is that 0-0? FFS! First goal is bound to be from a free kick now just to take the complete piss. I LOVE free bet games really!

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I reckon a score draw could be a contender here, which is great news for those of us doing the traditional >0.5/draw combo.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I still believe the o0.5 is a bad move when u3.5 first half is on offer... Would've done the draw at 3s tonight (initial thought as usual) but couldn't deposit so had to wait until half time to get the initial £50 back!

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
£87 up after that. Glad I stuck with the old .5/draw combo now.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I still believe the o0.5 is a bad move when u3.5 first half is on offer... Would've done the draw at 3s tonight (initial thought as usual) but couldn't deposit so had to wait until half time to get the initial £50 back!
Remind me of the advantage that you feel you gain with the <3.5 ht option. ???

I'm happy to consider that option next time this comes up.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Remind me of the advantage that you feel you gain with the <3.5 ht option. ???

I'm happy to consider that option next time this comes up.

Well it adds a small element of risk into it but for example tonight (well done btw more free money :thumbsup: you'd have been £51 more up. OK there's the small chance that there will be 4 goals in the first halfand you lose the initial bet but if you do over 0.5 and then the in play draw like tonight, you lose the initial £50 anyway. Essentially I'm saying there's way more chance of no goals in the game than 4 in the first half...

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Well it adds a small element of risk into it but for example tonight (well done btw more free money [emoji106] you'd have been £51 more up. OK there's the small chance that there will be 4 goals in the first halfand you lose the initial bet but if you do over 0.5 and then the in play draw like tonight, you lose the initial £50 anyway. Essentially I'm saying there's way more chance of no goals in the game than 4 in the first half...
But the way I see it, if three have gone in early, you really do have to cover the 4+ with your risk free bet, you have no alternative.

The >0.5/draw means you've already covered 0-0 along with all the other draw outcomes. What's more, if the goal has gone in before you come to bet in play, you can instead bet on whatever you like. So had Arsenal gone two up in ten minutes, I could have bet on an easy home win, or something a bit sexie already knowing I wasn't going to lose. Whereas you would have been shitting it...

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
But the way I see it, if three have gone in early, you really do have to cover the 4+ with your risk free bet, you have no alternative.

The >0.5/draw means you've already covered 0-0 along with all the other draw outcomes. What's more, if the goal has gone in before you come to bet in play, you can instead bet on whatever you like. So had Arsenal gone two up in ten minutes, I could have bet on an easy home win, or something a bit sexie already knowing I wasn't going to lose. Whereas you would have been shitting it...

Yep - pros and cons to it. And the Real Madrid one last year nearly fecked me - 3 goals in first half hr. Your first in play bet is the risk free one so if you'd done he draw straight away and then 3 goals went in after half hour, you can still cut your losses and put £20 on over 3.5 first half for example. It's up to you, stick to what you're most comfortable with - at the end of the day i think it would take a freak result to be over 3.5 it's half and if I lost £50 cest la vie - I've won plenty from this offer in the past which makes the £50 not so significant... I don't think there's been one pren game this season where there's been o3.5 first half though.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
I chose Arse or Pool at 1.25 pre game and draw at 4.00 seconds after kick off (decimal odds). A win would have only given a gain of £12-50, but as luck would have it the draw came in for £200 to give £100 no risk free money.

I prefer this to the goals as it guarantees free money whatever happens and I can leave the bet once I put the in play on.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here