Moore
Bale
Iniesta
Zico
Viera
Maradona
Best
Eusebio
Schmeichel and best played for Manchester United. While iniesta and maradonna both played for Barcelona

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
The players are so good the experimental 3-2-3-2 line up would not cause any issues.
Hopefully none of the rules have been breached

Banks

Moore Beckenbauer Maldini

Zidane Platini

Messi Jairzinho Cruyff

Pele Muller

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
The players are so good the experimental 3-2-3-2 line up would not cause any issues.
Hopefully none of the rules have been breached

Banks

Moore Beckenbauer Maldini

Zidane Platini

Messi Jairzinho Cruyff

Pele Muller

A lot of broken rules here..

highflyer

Jan 21, 2016
My best XI?

XI Jinping

Bit of a nervy start, with some serious errors, but learnt fast and once he settled in has hardly put a foot wrong and seems likely to strengthen his position considerably from here.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Ooh, I like this.

Very tough given the restrictions but I think I've done it. we'll be setting up in a 4-3-3.

Oliver Kahn

Cafu
Kompany
Van Dijk
Maldini

Roy Keane
Gascoigne
Figo

Messi
Drogba
Mbappe

There are eleven different nationalities there and I don't think any of them have played for the same team. I'm probably missing something very obvious though.

DFL JCL

Jan 8, 2016
Ooh, I like this.

Very tough given the restrictions but I think I've done it. we'll be setting up in a 4-3-3.

Oliver Kahn

Cafu
Kompany
Van Dijk
Maldini

Roy Keane
Gascoigne
Figo

Messi
Drogba
Mbappe

There are eleven different nationalities there and I don't think any of them have played for the same team. I'm probably missing something very obvious though.
Maldini and cafu both played for Milan

Whoislloydy

May 2, 2016
Vancouver, British Columbia
Ooh, I like this.

Oliver Kahn

Cafu
Kompany
Van Dijk
Maldini

Roy Keane
Gascoigne
Figo

Messi
Drogba
Mbappe

A bloody good effort this, but unfortunately Cafu and Maldini both played for AC Milan

DFL JCL

Jan 8, 2016
Ooh, I like this.

Oliver Kahn

Cafu
Kompany
Van Dijk
Maldini

Roy Keane
Gascoigne
Figo

Messi
Drogba
Mbappe

Likewise figo and messi at barca

afters

Jul 9, 2003
as 10cc say, not in hove
no mention of Ashley Barnes?

many years ago in the WSU our neighbour asked him the finest players in the world. Ash was second (he was only 7) and quickly scored 2 goals to prove the point

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Right, final effort before bed.

I'm swapping out Cafu and Figo and bringing in Zico and Vicente. I'm changing to a 3-1-3-3 formation, banking on the attacking talent to score a shed load and relying on the (magnificent)back three to do their best.

Kahn

Maldini
Kompany
Van Dijk

Roy Keane

Gascoigne
Vicente
Zico

Messi
Drogba
Mbappe

If need be Keane can drop into defence to make a back four but that's a last resort. We're going to out attack any opposition we face. Unless I've made n error again...

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
But not as pointless as your post....

Not really.

I appreciate we are in lockdown but you've replaced the very arty "name your best ever side and defend it" with the very fact-based "name a team that's never played for the same club" which you can do with a few Google searches if you need to.

When I'm chatting to my mates in the pub about football or, currently, whatsapping or chatting on Zoom, it's the merits of players we'd be interested in, not where they played.

I want to compare Cruyff's turns against Roy Keane's violence against Iniesta's brilliance against Beckham's free kicks. In this I can't.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Not really.

I appreciate we are in lockdown but you've replaced the very arty "name your best ever side and defend it" with the very fact-based "name a team that's never played for the same club" which you can do with a few Google searches if you need to.

When I'm chatting to my mates in the pub about football or, currently, whatsapping or chatting on Zoom, it's the merits of players we'd be interested in, not where they played.

I want to compare Cruyff's turns against Roy Keane's violence against Iniesta's brilliance against Beckham's free kicks. In this I can't.

I dont mind the concept of this thread, but I also wouldnt mind yours. Make another thread with "best" or "favorite" eleven and no restrictions?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here