Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Best way to get to the AMEX?

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
I'm still hoping that an enterprising farmer or buisness park owner near Falmer will open up his field or parking lot, for £5 a car or mini bus, on the day.

This is what happens at other grounds around the country, it serves a need, and it works very well.

I think this is a near certainty - expect Falmer to become an (expensive) car park. Those people have no scruples.

The Hon Sec

Feb 23, 2009
Deep up County
From what I have been told the club's official transport provider will be running coaches to Falmer from just about everywhere in the Southeast including Hastings. Medway, Maidstone and Sevenoaks were mentioned as well to try and connect with those who have been swayed by the coaches provided by Charlton. There is a Charlton coach running from Hastings isnt there? These coaches will be subsidised by the club and will deliver direct to the ground approx an hour before KO and leave at approx 5.30pm afterwards. For further info contact the club. I was thinking of using the train service along the coast direct into Falmer but when you add everything up the coach that is being run from my area is the best bet.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here