Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Best goal celebration

Jul 21, 2003
"some people are on the pitch" nothing beats the World Cup but i think you were think on the celebration so suppos ethe cheeky goal hidding behind the goal post at the Goldstone, that takes some beating! Anyone remember it George wasnt it?

Mental Lental

Jul 5, 2003
Shiki-shi, Saitama
Danny Seagull said:
Oh my God!! That bloke giving Nathan Jones the chip is my sister's brother, Wayne!

Errr doesn't that make him your brother too?

???

Squiffy

Jul 11, 2003
Roger Milla and the dance with the corner flag.

And for those romantics out there Raul always kissing his wedding ring when he scores.

And for the oldies the Mick Channon arm swivel and the Stuart Pearson arm in the air.

Alan Sunderland mouthing all kinds of obscenities about Man Utd after scoring the winner in '79 Cup Final.

Marco Tardelli losing it after scoring for Italy in '82 World Cup Final.

cheshunt seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Anyone remember Bobby's first league goal against Plymouth? He was jumping around with excitment and Warren A. guided him towards the South Stand so that he could milk the crowd's applause.

I was standing right behind the South Stand goal when Ken Beamish slid in a crucial goal (against Luton I think). It was a soaking day and Ken himself ended up sliding into the net on his stomach head first. All I can remember is this great toothy grin sliding towards me.

The look of total disbelief and joy on Garry Nelson's face as he ran to the Albion fans on the side terraces after 'that goal' at Brentford

Other memorable celebrations

Jairzinho looking skywards and crossing himself by the touchline in the 70 World Cup
Charlie George on his back
Peter O'Sullivan flashing a peace sign at the South Stand
Adrian Heath flashing a massive V-sign at the Kop (can't remember when precisely)
Frank Worthington's finger

Raphael Meade

Jul 5, 2003
Shoreham/LA
as already mentioned aspinall's dive at carlisle and jonah slide through the puddle. also robert codnor in the playoffs - was it the away leg(?) when he just ran along with his hands on his face and looked like he was thanking the heavens and cumming all at once...

Dancin Ninja BHA

Jul 6, 2003
The poison dwarf at Cardiff (Earnshaw) celebrates goals pretty spectacularly.....however never seen it live, as he has never scored against the Albion, despite being a "world class player, playing for a BIG club"!!

PS I thought Storer's celebrations against Donnie were rubbish, didn't see it first time around as I was being bundled/bundling others in the North Stand, but on tv replay he just flops to the ground in a camp fashion!!

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
the gary hart celebration vs barnet 26 dec (at there place) still can't work out what it was for !

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here