Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Best goal celebration

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Nathan Jones eating a chip after scoring at Wycombe.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
80's Seagull said:
Nathan Jones eating a chip after scoring at Wycombe.

Really? I don't remember that at all. Did he run over a nick a chip of someone at the front?

Italiaseagull

Jul 7, 2003
Sydney
Well I found this funny! :lol:

gazzagal8.jpg

Herne Hill Seagull

Jul 10, 2003
Galicia
The picture of Jonesy taking that chip (and the bloke who gave it to him falling over the advertising board) in front of a sea of celebrating Albion fans is my computer wallpaper.

If I had the faintest idea how to put pictures up here, I'd post it as a reminder Gritty. :dunce:

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Arghh can't find it! Though it'd be on the Argus site.

Herne Hill Seagull

Jul 10, 2003
Galicia
If somebody puts up idiot's instructions for putting up a picture (I can't host it from somewhere else as I have no internet space of my own) I'll post it.

(I'm using a Mac - don't even know if that makes a difference.)

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Stuart Storer when he scored the last goal at the Goldstone. I love that celebration. Still get goosebumps now. The roar which went up will never leave me. Magical.

Shizuoka Dolphin

NSC M0DERATOR
Jul 8, 2003
N/A
I know, I can watch that goal, and listen to that roar, again and again. And frequently do. :)

Was anyone on here outside the ground during that game? Bet that would have been weird - and I bet the roar was pretty spectacular, especially from a distance.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
You beat me to it Turkey.

That goal on 26 April, 1997.

South stand end.

Still brings a lump to my throat.
:goal: :cry:

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Just posted it on the Palace BBS so I could use that url here, whoever said Palace where good for nothing??? :lolol:

Picture of Jonesys taking the chip!

attachment.php

CAFC Matt

Jul 27, 2003
Woodindean
80's Seagull said:
Arghh can't find it! Though it'd be on the Argus site.

Damn

The cele bration that sticks n my mind the most is when we won the play-off final in 1998. Massive bundle squashing Ilic who had saved the suddent death pen!

Italiaseagull

Jul 7, 2003
Sydney
Robbie Reinelt away to Cambridge, the penultimate away fixture of 96/97. Cambridge fans where giving him some stick, when he scored he ran over in front of them and cupped his hand to his ear! Quality!

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
Clive Walker putting us 3-1 up against Millwall in the play-offfs at the Goldstone in 1991. Had it on video and played it in slo-mo as he swang his arms and clapped his hands before jumping on a mound of celebrating Brighton players. Class

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here