[Football] Ben White - Sings new FOUR year deal.

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS

Braggfan

In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded
May 12, 2014
Apart from Kane who would be suitable in a swap deal for Webster? Asking for a friend.

I think Son would suit Potterball more if I'm being honest

I've been saying for a while, that if big cllubs come in for some of our players, maybe we should be asking about swaps. We might be able to pick up a really quality player that we might not otherwise have been able to. Mainly because I think quality players always have a host of clubs interested in, but if they're part of a swap deal it might give us the edge.

With the excpetion of Sanchez, if one or two our players left our recent recruitment has left our squad with a lot of hungry young players ready to to replace them. So if we don't need to splash out big money to replace out going players, maybe a swap for a player that would bring something new and valuable to the team, such as a proven striker might be a better deal.

maresfield seagull

May 23, 2006
I've been saying for a while, that if big cllubs come in for some of our players, maybe we should be asking about swaps. We might be able to pick up a really quality player that we might not otherwise have been able to. Mainly because I think quality players always have a host of clubs interested in, but if they're part of a swap deal it might give us the edge.

With the excpetion of Sanchez, if one or two our players left our recent recruitment has left our squad with a lot of hungry young players ready to to replace them. So if we don't need to splash out big money to replace out going players, maybe a swap for a player that would bring something new and valuable to the team, such as a proven striker might be a better deal.

Interesting concept Our Wage structure may prove a stumbling block though ?

Wilka

Nov 18, 2003
Burgess Hill
How much is Adam Webster worth if we take into account these numbers?

Or does having a loan spell at Leeds add 10 million pounds to the price tag?

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
How much is Adam Webster worth if we take into account these numbers?

Or does having a loan spell at Leeds add 10 million pounds to the price tag?

Not overstating it but he is probably priceless for us at the moment. Thing is he is worth more in our team than what his true value is. But if say Spurs came knocking at around 30 million or a swap + cash deal and he wanted the move how could we stand in his way?

Clive Walker

Stand Or Fall
Jul 5, 2011
Brighton
End this thread already.

As I have said time and time again his destiny is set. The boy is Leeds "threw" and "through".

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Maitland Niles for Ryan, with cash adjustment?

Why? M-N has said time and time again he wants to play CM. In that dept. he's no better than we already have.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Well, thanks a ****ing bunch for that one Ben, properly shat the bed in the last few minutes there didn't you?

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
what the hell was he trying flicking the ball back over his head?

FatSuperman

Feb 25, 2016
And here come a bunch of bedwetters setting out to blame a mistake by one of our players. Fantastic.

The truth is that Palace are a bunch of spawny ***** who were ****ing bound to win that, with their ****ing shitty brand of wanky hoofball.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports