Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Ben White buys house in Worthing

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobbysmith01

Feb 6, 2015
If I told you his address, some sad northerners would be down and kidnap him and take him back up norf, where he belongs. Let's say Offington borders.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mike1901

May 12, 2017
Well he is in his new home (not Poulters Avenue though), but close as he was using a leaf blower this morning. I was not stalking though, was driving past, honest.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not Poulters Avenue ? Where’s that ?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Ben was unfortunate to be standing on his drive as I ran by just now.

My “Welcome home Ben - Seagulls!” probably means a restraining order will be en route soon.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Anyone else think this thread is an invasion of his privacy.

ShandyH

Jan 22, 2010
Back in London
Spotted and videoed - thanks Giraffe!

6c5bede109897c86f435d0281ea184bf.jpg

No one in view as I went by but two of the three cars are certainly not out of keeping with a young footballer and his partner.

I might write a “welcome home Ben from all Albion fans” card and pop it through the door.

That is NOT what I thought you looked like!

ShandyH

Jan 22, 2010
Back in London
Spotted and videoed - thanks Giraffe!

6c5bede109897c86f435d0281ea184bf.jpg

No one in view as I went by but two of the three cars are certainly not out of keeping with a young footballer and his partner.

I might write a “welcome home Ben from all Albion fans” card and pop it through the door.

Hang on, is this Bozza or Ben? Or are they the same person?

Jul 7, 2003

Of us who know the where the house is, nobody has revealed the name of the road it is on. However, I'm sure [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] is keeping an eye in case anyone steps over the line.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Of us who know the where the house is, nobody has revealed the name of the road it is on. However, I'm sure [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] is keeping an eye in case anyone steps over the line.

I doesn't matter where it is, that's not the point.

Running commentary of what is happening in and around his house is wrong. We know the players do look at forums and if I was he I'd feel uncomfortable having just moved in that my whereabouts and what I was doing in my garden was being discussed.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

I don't think so - at no point has the location of his house been detailed and, if it had, I'd remove it immediately.

It just so happens that his new home is on a road that I run down several times a week.

The photo I posted is me (not Ben White). I was out for a run and [MENTION=3734]Giraffe[/MENTION] happened to drive past me and took it. I didn't know this until I saw the photo after my run.

I fully expect this thread to drift down the board (until such time as we accept an offer from Liverpool and it goes back on the market).

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Ben was unfortunate to be standing on his drive as I ran by just now.

My “Welcome home Ben - Seagulls!” probably means a restraining order will be en route soon.

Did he look free, Ben White?

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
I don't think so - at no point has the location of his house been detailed and, if it had, I'd remove it immediately.

It just so happens that his new home is on a road that I run down several times a week.

The photo I posted is me (not Ben White). I was out for a run and [MENTION=3734]Giraffe[/MENTION] happened to drive past me and took it. I didn't know this until I saw the photo after my run.

I fully expect this thread to drift down the board (until such time as we accept an offer from Liverpool and it goes back on the market).

OK fine, just a young lad living with his girlfriend may feel uncomfortable knowing their home, I know the address hasn't been discussed, is being posted about. More so her than him as he's used to the limelight.

Apart from the odd post about a player's house there's never been a thread running to 20 odd pages, running from when he bought it, moving day to using a leaf blower.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
OK fine, just a young lad living with his girlfriend may feel uncomfortable knowing their home, I know the address hasn't been discussed, is being posted about. More so her than him as he's used to the limelight.

Apart from the odd post about a player's house there's never been a thread running to 20 odd pages, running from when he bought it, moving day to using a leaf blower.

I have it on good authority, that BW was seen in Aldis buying Yorkshire tea :wozza:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here