[Albion] Ben White buys house in Worthing

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Status
Not open for further replies.

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
Sold board removed, funds to the vendor have cleared, Brighton Lines when should the Worthing Parkinson’s Society expect your £100?
Jesus has he actually bought the house off you? Apologies if I've missed something and he actually has [emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Sold board removed, funds to the vendor have cleared, Brighton Lines when should the Worthing Parkinson’s Society expect your £100?

I didn't take on the bet (see post #96) and you've already got an apology out of me :lolol:

However, in honour of your moral victory I will place the Parkinson's Society on my Christmas donations list. I should be paying tax again before then so they can also get Gift Aid as well.

I don't have an experience of it in the family but I'm aware how cruel it is. A worthy cause.

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
I didn't take on the bet (see post #96) and you've already got an apology out of me :lolol:

However, in honour of your moral victory I will place the Parkinson's Society on my Christmas donations list. I should be paying tax again before then so they can also get Gift Aid as well.

I don't have an experience of it in the family but I'm aware how cruel it is. A worthy cause.

Good comments, thanks. My dad has Parkinson's. He's been a season ticket regular for 50 plus years but can't now go due to being so frail and suffering from the dementia associated with Parkinson's. All donations gratefully received I'm sure.

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010

Fine by me old son 👍, my dear old Mum had it for 19 years.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Yes there is ! It's 2 week quarantine for Ibiza same as mainland

Sent from my SM-G977N using Tapatalk

There might be now but there wasn’t when Connolly and White were there.

bobbysmith01

Feb 6, 2015
Well he is in his new home (not Poulters Avenue though), but close as he was using a leaf blower this morning. I was not stalking though, was driving past, honest.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Well he is in his new home (not Poulters Avenue though), but close as he was using a leaf blower this morning. I was not stalking though, was driving past, honest.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I too was wondering past, and witnessed the half naked leaf blowing.

Sussex ladies fill your boots.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I thought he’d prefer a sweeper?

CB, sweeper...he will need to be adaptable as Potter uses multiple photosynthesis-stems during a game.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports