Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Be proud...........Be very loud (merged)

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London

We're from Brighton, we're so loud, we really do the THE ALBION proud - we will, we will rock you - we will, we will, rock you!!!

If we ever sing that I will snap my smartcard in half and go and support Palace instead.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Now that we have potential gates of 28,000 and over 30,000 by the end of the season, lets make it count.

The traditional chanting between West Stand and North Stand is at its limit even though gates are going to increase.

Let's involve all the fans in our chanting and change it to - we're the West Side, we're the west side, we're the west side Brighton Boys V We're the East Side, we're the east side, were the east side Brighton Boys. This could increase our noise levels sixfold.

We could also all join in with the classic words from Queen - We will, we will rock you, now that would be loud, very loud and be very intimidating for the opposition and could lead to a new Brighton song as we march into the premiership and beyond.

We're from Brighton, we're so loud, we really do the THE ALBION proud - we will, we will rock you - we will, we will, rock you!!!

Lets rock

Tony Ascough (Albion since 1952) Shoreham

Tony, you've had an absolute mare there....

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
ACTUALLY the funniest thing ive read on here in ages, oh god, thats class! nice effort Tone!

Loving the text the giant blue text, its got me buzzin!

Does anyone know what he means?

No one knows what it means, its provocative.

halbpro

Jan 25, 2012
Brighton
ACTUALLY the funniest thing ive read on here in ages, oh god, thats class! nice effort Tone!

"No it's not it's..."

"Gets the people going!"

geodavies

Jan 8, 2012
Saltdean
Wikipeadia: The stadium currently holds the highest average attendance by percentage of capacity filled in the entire Football League Championship.

That is your Amex stadium......fill it to the rafters and this week it will be the highest attendance in the Championship. can we beat Derby's 27,437 and can Sheffield Wednesday top the lot.

Rock the Amex:rave:

Where are all the JCL slaggers.........would be lucky to get 7,000 !

Tony Hancock

A pint! That's an armful!
Now that we have potential gates of 28,000 and over 30,000 by the end of the season, lets make it count.

The traditional chanting between West Stand and North Stand is at its limit even though gates are going to increase.

Let's involve all the fans in our chanting and change it to - we're the West Side, we're the west side, we're the west side Brighton Boys V We're the East Side, we're the east side, were the east side Brighton Boys. This could increase our noise levels sixfold.

We could also all join in with the classic words from Queen - We will, we will rock you, now that would be loud, very loud and be very intimidating for the opposition and could lead to a new Brighton song as we march into the premiership and beyond.

Lets rock

Tony Ascough (Albion since 1952) Shoreham

My god thats the first thing ive read without my glasses since 1952 !!!!

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004

It gets the people going

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here