Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BBCs summary of promotion contenders

KLF

Albion Boleh!
Oct 27, 2004
Living next door to Gully
Nice of Claridge to put his neck on the block.... not. I know its difficult to call at this stage, but he should have a punt.

Looking at it, few of the top 6 to 8 sides have put in a run of form.

Nice use of our new badge too.....:dunce:

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
looking at the run in we do have it tough along with reading. Blackpool and Cardiff seem to have very easy run ins. If we stay in that top 6, it will be one hell of an acheivment.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
looking at the run in we do have it tough along with reading. Blackpool and Cardiff seem to have very easy run ins. If we stay in that top 6, it will be one hell of an acheivment.

true....but would u hav taken Blackpool/Cardiff to hav dropped points on wednesday?...Its going to be how teams handle the pressure

Chris001

Mar 30, 2011

We do have a tough run in but it's in our own hands. (M'Boro and Brum have to come to us, a win against them and that takes care of their game in hand).
Gus will be brave and go for it in every game, from 8 cup finals we need to win 4 of them to be in with a very good chance.

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
We do have a tough run in but it's in our own hands. (M'Boro and Brum have to come to us, a win against them and that takes care of their game in hand).
Gus will be brave and go for it in every game, from 8 cup finals we need to win 4 of them to be in with a very good chance.

i agree, its in our own hands, but its still a very tough run in. but on a positive, No one will realish playing us home or away as it stands.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
It might not be down to the tough games where it may well end up all even .. one for you, one for me etc

I reckon the final table could be be determined by how many maximums are gained or lost against teams outside the top 9. In our case we really shouldn't be less than satisfied with 12 points from Forest, Burnley, Watford and Barnsley. That's 73 and then taking 3 points from our 4 tough games should be enough

Lots of twists and turns left yet but I think it will be the "shock" results that have the greatest bearing

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea

Our season so far. Thanks to 2012 its easy to foget how low we went

7410538-mountain-and-valley-landscape-in-a-cloudy-summer-day.jpg

Chris001

Mar 30, 2011
Who will go above us after this weekend’s fixtures?

Forest v Brighton – Albion on 61,62 or 64 points
Reading v Blackpool – Can see a home win here Blackpool 60 points.
M’Boro v Bristol City – Home win Boro 63 points
Leicester v Hull – Can see a draw here Hull 59 points
Birmingham v Cardiff – Someone will win, one on 59 and the other on 62

Revised League table:
BHA Maximum 64
Middlesbrough 63
Brum or Cardiff /BHA Draw 62
BHA lose 61
Blackpool 60
Hull/Brum or Cardiff 59

halbpro

Jan 25, 2012
Brighton
Have we really only won three of the last eight? When you look at it like that people could be fooled into thinking we're in poor form, which is handy.

I think we've been quite lucky in 2012 in that other teams around us aren't doing amazingly when we draw. It's keeping us in the mix, and is keeping the top playoff places very, very tight.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here