BBC Sussex reporting the club are making an announcement at Noon today

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
I trust Papa heard it, or maybe he heard wrong!

Either way if it doesn't happen I say we ban him from the snow thread! punish:

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
c4576f53a1ee669b1fc0114f63cf0a26f67577752f16ebfc40a79afab91ec7ea.jpg

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
It's a misprint, should read " Announcement about Noone "

Last edited:

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
They could get round it with the "mutual consent" option. The club like to be organised so they will like to tie up the handover before announcing.
I actually don't want a manager to be sacked but I cannot back him based on his team selections over the last 2 games.
The atmosphere between Brighton fans on Friday was horrendous and I cannot see how that can be turned round without the change.

This. It can't carry on. Bloom was there on Friday, he should recognise that the atmosphere was unpleasant on Friday, and it's not going to improve until Sami's gone. But that's only stage one of the major overhaul that's required.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Well seeing as this thread is now not valid, you still confident?

Why is it not valid ? I stand by what I have been told - if it's wrong I take a kicking, if correct then I won't. I just passed on what I was told - I won't lose any sleep either way.

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
Why is it not valid ? I stand by what I have been told - if it's wrong I take a kicking, if correct then I won't. I just passed on what I was told - I won't lose any sleep either way.

It's not valid because the OP has admitted he took the info from a 3rd party and nobody else listening to Radio Sussex has heard them actually state that an announcement will be made at 12pm today.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Maybe Sami has done the decent thing and fallen on his (pathetic, wibbly-wobbly and ineffective) sword?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports