Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BBC Sussex reporting the club are making an announcement at Noon today

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Really? How does this all reveal itself today! I'd take timmy boy!
It could just be Brazil putting 2 and 2 together based on nothing other than tabloid speculation - they do get a bit of inside info though.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Not worth starting a new thread, but Alan Brazil has just been talking on TalkShite about the task facing Sherwood to get us out of the bottoms 3 as if it's already a done deal.

So it's definitely Tim Sherwood then. Or Pulis. Or Riga. Or the person I was told was at the training ground yesterday (but do not fully know the source hence no name and "I was told")

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
So it's definitely Tim Sherwood then. Or Pulis. Or Riga. Or the person I was told was at the training ground yesterday (but do not fully know the source hence no name and "I was told")

yep, anyone but hyypia. I'd take you Guinness boy and I bet you could pick a more competitive midfield

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Andy Naylor v Westdene Seagull. at noon today one will have proven their ITK credentials and one will have been an epic fail.....

in under 5 hours we'll find out whose who!

I can't speak for Westdene Seagull's credentials, but I'm sure I remember Andy Naylor confidently 'announcing' that we were going to miss out on CMS...about 24 hours before we signed CMS. Fingers crossed he's just as wrong this time.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I've just checked my phone for the date. I was told by a good friend on 8 November that if Sami went Sherwood would replace him. Can't remember if I put it up here but probably not as Sami was being very publicly backed at the time. The source of the rumour was an old ex-pro.

Sherwood was a coach at Spurs under Redknapp when Paul Barber was in charge and will, presumably, get on with him much better than Gus did. Who knows, they may even have each other's phone number?!

If this happens it means the top brass are here to stay. Despite what I have written on the PB thread here and my own blog I think, IF Tim Sherwood comes in it will be time for everyone to unite behind the club as it exists and make a big push to get us out of relegation trouble, As a coach he probably wouldn't be my first choice but I think he will solve a number of problems at once and will therefore be an excellent addition.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Its a 50% sale of xmas jumpers. Nothing to see here.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Sherwood out!

Boooooooooooo

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
'BHA Carolaoke
Have you ever wanted to sing Hark the Herald with BURNO, Away in a Manger with Tex or O Come All Ye Faithful with Sami?
Now is your chance, just £99.99 buys a video of this never to forget event, and put the fairy on the tree of your Christmas Day Experience'

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
" The club are delighted to announce that Tony Bloom is in Australia and is not one of the hostages in the ' Sydney coffee house ' siege "

More like club thank fans for continued support in trying times and Sami is here to stay and if we get relegated reason tickets will rise to cover loss of sales and our fantastic supporters are crucial to the club and please stay with us as league 1 football will be entertaining and will benefit the club in remaining f f p compliant

AnotherArch

Northern Exile
Apr 2, 2009
Stockport & M62
'BHA Carolaoke
Have you ever wanted to sing Hark the Herald with BURNO, Away in a Manger with Tex or O Come All Ye Faithful with Sami?
Now is your chance, just £99.99 buys a video of this never to forget event, and put the fairy on the tree of your Christmas Day Experience'

Sami singing "Driving home for Christmas".

mune ni kamome

Jun 5, 2011
Worthing
It's a warning that any organised refusal to buy Piglets pies will be seen as deliberate undermining of the football club and the perpetrators will be liable to assault by the stewards and removal from the premises.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here