Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bbc south east: Glen hoddle seen at lgw with dick knight

bunter

Jan 31, 2009
Can anyone help me shut up that f****t 'Rudeboy' and confirm this story was aired today and the club are 'categorically' denying it happened...

We all know that when any club does anything categorically it is probable that the aboslute opposite is true...

E.g: "we are categorically backing our manager"

Ever heard that one Rudeboy?

Although NSC is a great source of information it doesn't mean they have taken over from the BBC on the Journalism front!

Get real "Rudeboy" :tosser:

Last edited:

Buzz

Feb 18, 2009
Glenn Hoddle has his own academy and has no interest in returning to management as far as I knew!

bunter

Jan 31, 2009
Glenn Hoddle has his own academy and has no interest in returning to management as far as I knew!

the question was can anyone confirm that the BBC aired it...
NOT "WHETHER HE'S INTERESTED OR NOT!"

newhaven seagull 85

SELDOM IN NEWHAVEN
Dec 3, 2006
yes the reporter did say that he had been told of a meeting between dk and hoodle.

and yes its probably a load of shit!

Insider

Jul 18, 2003
Brighton
yes the reporter did say that he had been told of a meeting between dk and hoodle.

and yes its probably a load of shit!

This is unbelievable! BBC SCR and BBC SE called me this afternoon to ask if Dick Knight was currently with Glenn Hoddle at the Hickstead Hotel - as they had been tipped off by a "member of staff". My first reaction was to burst out laughing... but checked it out anyhow. As expected it was complete rubbish, so called both SCR and SE to confirm Dick was not meeting with Glenn Hoddle (hardly a categorical denial). Both BBC SE and SCR admitted they thought it was a hoax, and SE even admitted the number given by the caller was false. I find it incredible that they have the temerity to still run the story as they did earlier this evening...

Last edited:

This is unbelievable! BBC SCR and BBC SE called me this afternoon to ask if Dick Knight was currently with Glenn Hoddle at the Hickstead Hotel - as they had been tipped off by a "member of staff". My first reaction was to burst out laughing... but checked it out anyhow. As expected it was complete rubbish, so called both SCR and SE to confirm Dick was not meeting with Glenn Hoddle (hardly a categorical denial). Both BBC SE and SCR admitted they thought it was a hoax, and SE even admitted the number given by the caller was false. I find incredible that they have the temerity to still run the story...

well there you go...

more bullshit.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here