Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bbc south east: Glen hoddle seen at lgw with dick knight

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
we do not need a mad, insane, god loving, inept, self loving, useless twat that is hoddle. thank you!

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
If we appoint hoddle, I will NOT be supporting the club, until he is gone. He's a JOKE.

I thought he had his own academy in Spain now anyway?

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
This is unbelievable! BBC SCR and BBC SE called me this afternoon to ask if Dick Knight was currently with Glenn Hoddle at the Hickstead Hotel - as they had been tipped off by a "member of staff". My first reaction was to burst out laughing... but checked it out anyhow. As expected it was complete rubbish, so called both SCR and SE to confirm Dick was not meeting with Glenn Hoddle (hardly a categorical denial). Both BBC SE and SCR admitted they thought it was a hoax, and SE even admitted the number given by the caller was false. I find it incredible that they have the temerity to still run the story as they did earlier this evening...

Actually,reading into Insiders response...."hardly a categorical denial", so your saying it could be true?

:jester:

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
I'll be very surprised if it's GH, hardly fits with DK's young, up-and-coming manager quote.

Well he is born again so he may actually be only in his 20's

Spiros

Jul 9, 2003
Too far from the sun
I still have fond memories of an end of season game up at Molineaux when Hoddle was Wolves manager. The home fans weren't happy with their performance and cheered us when we started chanting 'Hoddle for Scotland'.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here