Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Brighton] Bayern

Clive Walker

Stand Or Fall
Jul 5, 2011
Brighton
First bit of noise comes via Fab Rom who suggests RDZ has been in direct communication with Bayern.

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
anything but winning league is a failure Apart from earnings whats the point Like managing Celtic or Rangers

Hiheidi

Dec 27, 2022
anything but winning league is a failure Apart from earnings whats the point Like managing Celtic or Rangers

It does follow his previous - moving from Serie A to Shakhtar Donetsk, who presumably win pretty much everything in Ukraine and are guaranteed Champions League qualification every year.

Beanstalk

Apr 5, 2017
London
Oh… is De Zerbi that alternative plan?

Nope the alternative plan is to steal Stuttgart's Sebastian Hoeneß, influential board member, Uli Hoeneß's nephew.

There was talk about an "exit strategy" being built into the new contract he signed at Stuttgart anyway and it looks like the old guard (he is very much Uli Hoeneß's choice, rather than Max Eberl's) may get their man now.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Nope the alternative plan is to steal Stuttgart's Sebastian Hoeneß, influential board member, Uli Hoeneß's nephew.

There was talk about an "exit strategy" being built into the new contract he signed at Stuttgart anyway and it looks like the old guard (he is very much Uli Hoeneß's choice, rather than Max Eberl's) may get their man now.
Di Zerbi to Stuttgart, then? :moo:

Roberto knows where he will be next season whether it's with us or he's got somewhere else lined up. Despite the questions regarding his future fans forum, he's clever enough to give answers that don't give anything away with 1 of his bosses (Paul Barber) there. If Bayern come calling he won't turn down that opportunity likewise probably Manchester United.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Has anyone thought that all of this might just be rubbish ? Every time is see it I find myself just 'meh'.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
This is a tremendous April 1 thread.

The idea of Bayern or ManUre singing our manager is a load of pompous self-regarding codswallop.

Incidentally I heard that Paul Barber is going to be rapidly accelerated to the House of Lords after the next election, and made Chancellor of the Exchequer

pigmanovich

Mar 16, 2024
London
This is a tremendous April 1 thread.

The idea of Bayern or ManUre singing our manager is a load of pompous self-regarding codswallop.

Incidentally I heard that Paul Barber is going to be rapidly accelerated to the House of Lords after the next election, and made Chancellor of the Exchequer
Someone tell parliament they should set three days aside for the presentation of every budget!

Flounce

Nov 15, 2006
I am hoping the club and RDZ are thrashing out an agreement on incoming players, in which case we’ll soon know if that’s enough. RDZ is on record as saying there is no club who can lure him away if he’s happy with what the Albion can offer?

Flounce

Nov 15, 2006
Roberto knows where he will be next season whether it's with us or he's got somewhere else lined up. Despite the questions regarding his future fans forum, he's clever enough to give answers that don't give anything away with 1 of his bosses (Paul Barber) there. If Bayern come calling he won't turn down that opportunity likewise probably Manchester United.
He’s said if he’s waking up happy here he can’t be lured by ANY club. Hope he wakes up feeling ecstatic throughout the summer :smile:

Not sure his ego will take being sloppy seconds at Bayern either

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
I like RDZ but am I the only one who feels like he's holding a gun to our head a bit? Show me the budget and I might stay! :(

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here